The second Prince

We rest there for a few day.  I need to restore my feeling. We sense a city not far  to the east of the mountain and the cabin we must destroy it,  leave no trace that we been here.

We fly there and landed not far from the gate, I don’t know what that gate for? But it look very high and sturdy. Why their built it? And what their afraid of? So we approach the front gate but cannot get in because the guard won’t let us.

We fly high above to see the city from the sky and hope that we can landed somewhere but the city is cover with something. It look like a glass but it not.

Well we leave this place, I don’t want to disturb the peaceful here. I can teleport you inside my queen, it ok , I don’t have the mood right now.

Before we fly away, we saw something approach the city gate, it look like an animal and there is many of them,I think a hundred maybe. they try to get in, they try to jump a higher they can and climb the wall but when they get to the top and touch the thing that look like glass it glowing and all the wolf fall to the ground and all their feet  got burn. It look like the look like glass thing is very hot. 

We just watch the scenario from above, I don’t want to disturbing anything that not my bisnes.

All the wolf are brown and black but there is one of them that got white fur and it so beautiful. The white wolf just watching from top of the hill not far from the city gate and  when all the wolf fail to get through , the white wolf came down from the hill and suddenly it stop and look up to the sky above.

And it change to a human being , I just don’t belive my eyes. That my prince, the second one.

And he just stare at me with shock in his eyes. I fly down and suddenly he run to get to me with such an expression on his face like that he miss me so much. He hug and kiss me like no one else around us.

I kiss back with the same feeling , when we broke the kiss all wolf is turn into human and cheer for us.

What your name my love? Tear of joy and happiness falling from my eyes and I answer the question that my name is Princess Lynda Blake and this two is my best friend Sylvia and Zafran.

And what is your name my prince? He smile to me and he told me his was Prince Roshan from Garuda. He signaling all his people to retreat and back to the castle.

I ask him why he attack the city? He told me that he sense my present and he think that I was in the city, so he try to get in.

I ask him how he know about me?

The oracle told my father the alpha that what I destiny for, I accept my fate and searching for you. It take a long time but I willing to wait and search for it not tiring me.

And if you know about me, then you must know about the other prince?

 Oh, the other prince! Well I know about that to but I don’t like sharing you my love with anybody.

Three of us are destiny together. So please accept him, I don’t want any arguing and I tired flying around.

You found him?

Yes I am….

And where is he? How dare he leave you alone!

No,that not the point ? Promise me that you wont hurt each other?

It took me so long to find both of you, he press his finger to my lip and say……

I promise you my love so don’t worry ok.

When we reach the castle it almost dark, he told his servant to show me to my room and he gonna join me at dinner.

My queen, Sylvia and zafran are worried about me. To much emotion playing in my mind.

It ok , my dear friend, I am alright. Please be careful you two.

We always careful my queen, don’t worry about us. We just want you to know that we always with you no matter happen.

That why I love you two so much, you two with me all the time. I hope three of us and my two princes can live haply ever after.

It is to much to ask? When I’ve been told about one of my prince is a werewolf, I study them and I know their behavior. I am his mate and no werewolf sharing their mate with anyone.

Dinner time, we dine in silent, no word came out from our mouth and he didn’t even look at me, it’s because what I’ve said before?

Hold on your anger my love and he smiling at me, oh how shame I was to hear that word.

(Mind link) I forgot about that thing, stupid me. 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT .OK.......