Chapter eleven

*Two months later*

The anniversary of my mums death had come and gone. I was a sobbing mess that day and the boys didn't understand. Not that I blame them I don't tell them anything. This tour thing isn't so bad, although I miss my friends. I've become really good friends with some of the boys that work backstage.

Today was the day that Jake flew in to stay for two weeks. I was so excited!  Harry and I were currently on our way to pick him up from the airport. And as of right now we were in New York.

"Are you excited to see Jake?" Harry asked

"Yes! I can't believe he's staying for two weeks!" I was bouncing in my seat!

"It's good to see you happy love. I know this move was hard."

"Only 8 more months." I said rolling my eyes. As soon as we pulled up to the airport I jumped out of the car. I ran inside and to the gate that Jake was coming out of. It took Harry ten minutes to find me but we sat there and waited. Harry had to keep his head down so people wouldn't notice him. Although a couple people did recognize him. The boys haven't really shown me off but they also haven't been keeping me a secret. I go to everything with them, but nobody asks questions. They probably think I'm the merch girl since I'm usually hanging out with the boys that sell it.

After waiting for twenty minutes I finally see Jake walking towards us. I'm jumping up and down freaking out. Once he exits I run up to him and jump in his arms. I wrap my arms around him and hug him like I'd lose him if I let go.

"Well hello to you too babygirl."

"I missed you so much." I whispered. Harry came up to us and grabbed jakes stuff so he could hug me back

"I missed you too small fry." He laughed making his chest vibrate. He carried me to the car while Harry put his stuff in the trunk. I rode the whole way home in the back seat with him

"So uh, how's fin doing? He doesn't really respond to my texts anymore, neither does Sam." I sighed

"Well, they're actually dating now."

"Wait I thought you and Sam were together?"

"I did too until I caught them in bed together." I hugged him

"I'm sorry b."

"No worries, your boys a free man now." I heard Harry laugh from the drivers seat. Once we got to the hotel I helped Jake bring his stuff up to my room. The boys said it was okay that jake stays in my room. They trust me now, I've grown up a lot since the tour began. I focus more on my online schooling and helping out backstage. I don't fight with the boys like I used to, and I've become more trusting.

"So how have you been sunshine? Have you been making good choices." Jake asked flopping onto the couch.

"If you're asking if I've cut myself then no, not in a month." I was really proud of myself, although I've grown up I still battle with my demons but I've been working on it.

"Good job babygirl, im so glad to see you getting better!" He smiled as me and pulled me by my hips to sit next to him

"I'm so much more happy now. I don't feel numb anymore." I smiled

"That's Good Love." He smiled at me I checked my phone too see Liam had texted me

"Fuck we gotta get ready!" I jumped up

"For what?" Jake asked me

"The boys have a concert tonight!" I run over to my suitcase throwing it open I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans a black bra and a sheer top.

"Damn this rock star life has changed you!" Jake said jokingly

"What can I say?" I giggle and get changed before starting on my makeup he smiles at me as he watches me get ready. Once we're both ready I grab my phone and backpack and head down to the car, I noticed some girls were searching the hotel while we were leaving probably trying to find the boys.

"How'd the boys handle everything with your mum?" Jake asked as we got into my car

"I never told them, but I also found out something else about her."

"Oh?"

"Shes not really my mum, I was adopted. So in reality even my birth parents didn't want me."

"Love I think it's time you tell the boys. You have to tell them everything."

"I don't know Jake, they wouldn't understand." I sighed as we pulled up to the arena