Chapter seven

so after a while fin left and all the boys came and sat down in the living room with me. Oh no what now?

"um, sky I know your gonna really hate us when we tell you this but uh," niall said looking away from me.

"but, were going on tour we leave in three days."harry said. No no no this can't happen I won't let it I won't leave Sam and Jake and I won't leave fin. I won't leave I won't!

"no!"I screamed standing up

"sky, I know you don't want to leave fin Sam or Jake but we have to and we can't leave you here." harry said grabbing my hand but I pulled it away an ran to my room and slammed the door I walked to the bathroom and opened the bottom draw of the cabinet and took out a razor.

I slid down the door with the razor in my hand

for fin.

for Sam.

for Jake.

for the boys.

I hate the fact that even thought they know my past there going to take me away from the things that keep me strong I can't believe these boys! What was I kidding, these boys never cared about me.

I stood up and look at myself in the mirror I look terrible my eyes were puffy and red from crying. I took out some band-aides and covered the cuts and walked out of the bathroom and changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top I grabbed my phone and laptop and crawled into bed.

I texted fin

The boys are making me go on tour with them. I leave in three days I don't want to leave you or Sams and Jake.

Awe love, it'll be okay, it's kinda shitty they only told you three days before, but we will hang out everyday before then. I love you so much

You love me?

Of course I love you, I've always loved you.

I love you too baby💕

I smiled and set my phone down, I turned on my tv and started to watch easy A not even 10 minutes into the movie zayn walked in.

"go away." I said as I crawled under the covers not wanting to see any of the boys.

"No skyler. I know its hard to leave the people that you love. I'm sorry that you have to leave fin but I promise it'll get better!" he said rubbing my back and I let him I wish he was my dad he cared more then liam he understood me unlike any of the boys.

"Zayn, I don't want to leave I can't, I don't want to be alone. I know you boys will be there but you'll also be so busy." I looked down at my hands I wanted to cry but I didn't want zayn to see me so vulnerable.

"Skyler, you're allowed to cry. You're allowed to show emotions. I know you want to cry.

"If I cry they only hit you harder." I whispered

"sky nobody is going to hurt you."

ZAYNS POV.

she started to cry right away. I gave her a hug and felt my shirt get wet. I rubbed her back and started to sing in her ear. Whenever she had a nightmare I would sing to her.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

but if I do its you oh its you they add up to

I'm in loved with you and all your little thing."I sang as she cried into my chest.

Once she stopped crying and I laid her down on the bed I wiped away the stray tears left on her cheeks. she just stared at her hands probably she looked so ashamed of herself. I lifted her chin with my index finger

"It's okay love, I'm so proud of you." She smiled at me, before pulling the covers over her

"Stay" she whispered, I laid down next to her

She finally fell asleep.

SKYS POV.

"SO I CANT GET MAD BECAUSE YOUR TARING ME APART FROM MY FRIENDS!"I screamed. I was currently screaming at Liam because I didn't want to leave. I suddenly fell to the ground and felt him kick me in the stomach. it didn't even hurt I'm still numb I knew it would happen. he kept kicking me and kicking me, I just wanna die.

"Tell anyone and ill fucking kill you!" he whispered and left

I woke up crying I felt so sick.

Liam and I had fought after I woke up from my nap with Zayn. We screamed at each other for a good twenty minutes before he got annoyed and walked away. I had taken another nap after arguing with Liam. Now I got up and walked into my bathroom, I felt so sick with myself I threw up. I brushed my teeth and walked back to my bed my phone buzzed and I had a messag from Louis

hey sky dinners ready :-)!!

I'm really not hungry okay...will you asked harry to come up here?

yeah sure thing honey, know that we all love you including Liam

yeah sureee just send harry up.

I waited about 5 minutes before harry knocked on my door. he came in and sat down next to me

"What's up buttercup?"

"um, after dinner can I take your car to the mall?"

"Well first off why?" He asked

"I just wanna get some stuff for fin Sam and Jake please?" I whispered

"You know you should be asking Liam, he is technically your legal guardian."

"Yeah well technically I don't want to talk to him right now. Please Harry."

"Fine, but I need you to eat something for me, we order pizza."

"okay but will you bring it up here I don't wanna see Liam." I asked

"You know skyler, someday you're gonna have to talk to him, you guys argued that's not enough to ignore someone completely." Harry made a good point.

"I will, someday." I said before harry walked out the door. I walked to my closet and put on a pair of denim skinny jeans. I then put on a shirt that the boys think is mine but its fins. finally I put on socks and convers with a beanie and sunglasses after about five more minutes harry walked in my room with a piece of pizza and a glass of Pepsi. every bite I took I wanted to throw up I chugged the Pepsi wanting the taste of food out of my mouth. once I finished eating harry smiled I faked one as well. I grabbed my phone sunglasses and Bennie, Harry threw me his keys before going into his own room. I walked down the stairs not caring to look at Liam but I could feel him looking at me. Maybe Harry was right I'm being petty. I got in Harry's car and plugged in my phone to the aux. I started the car and was on my way. Once I pulled into the mall parking lot I stood outside Harry's car to have a smoke before heading inside. I went to a few stores, I got Sam a charm bracelet and a hoodie with both of our faces on it. I bought Jake a new phone case and sweater. For fin I got him a new sweatshirt knowing damn well I was gonna take one of his on tour with me. I grabbed a couple other things before leaving. Once I got home I went to my room to finish fins gift. I was making fin a scrap book of all the things we did together. Once I was finished there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called I turned around once the door had opened and closed I turned to see who it was, Liam.