Chapter two

After we got inside, Harry showed me my room, it was huge! The walls were green and purple. Laying on the huge bed sat a brand new iPhone and Mac book. They knew when they came into the orphanage they were taking a girl home. For what reason? I guess I'll find out soon. I went downstairs and thanked the boys before heading back to my room. I unpacked the small amount of things I possessed including the picture of me and my brother.

I ran back up stairs and jumped into my bed turning on my laptop. I went and made accounts to all of the most popular social networking sites and downloaded a bunch of apps on my new phone!

"Look Skyler, we gotta have a talk. When we first met you you were cutting yourself. We need you to promise no more self harm, okay?" Liam begged, he has soft eyes, somewhat sad.

"Yeah, I guess" I lied Louis sighed

"We know we can't just ask you to stop. But we want you to try. You can always come to us." He said softly

"Why don't you come down and get something to eat?" Zany says

"um, that okay I'm not very hungry." I shrug my shoulders

"Sky honey, we read your report at the orphanage. Amy told us you have a problem with eating, and that you had a rough childhood. Do you want to talk about it?" Niall asked sitting down next to me.

Are you fucking kidding me!

Amy! I didn't know my eating habits were an important part of my record! Not that I mind talking about my past. But I don't have an eating disorder.

"um, I guess okay so when my mother was 25 she had me she died when I was six. Ever since I was a baby my dad abused me. He told me if I told anyone he'd kill me. when I was 10 I started cutting yeah I know wow any who one day my dad came home drunk as usual and he raped me. when I was 12 a neighbor heard me screaming for help they called the police and I was taken away."

"We're sorry love." Niall said putting his hand on mine

All I could think about was Noah, I miss him so much

"Noah?" Harry asked, I didn't realize I said that out loud

"yeah Noah, he was my older brother he was killed trying to come get me I called him while he was at collage. On his way to come get me he was killed by a drunk driver."

"Fuck.." one of the boys whispered

"I'm sorry sweetie, you don't deserve any of that." Liam said.

"It's okay, can we just talk about something else?"

"Why don't you come downstairs and get some food" zayn said

"I'm really not hungry, honestly I just wanna go to sleep, I'm so tired."

"Please just come eat something. You can choose it can be anything you want." I know this game. I've played many a time and this time I'm not losing. Although I feel bad for being difficult. I don't want to go through it again.

I was at my first foster home. The man was so nice to me. He let me watch movies all day! He let me be as loud and annoying as I wanted! He even let me pick dinner! I of course chose ice cream.

I sat on the couch eating and although it kinda tasted funny I finished the whole bowl! Mr. Glenn sat next me as I cuddle into his side. Only 13 years old I still had hope of a family. After 20 minutes I started to get really really sleepy. Mr. Glenn started to rub his had up my thigh. I was so tired I could even fight it. I just sat there while he touched me before I passed out.

I woke up that next day not remember much. But my lower region hurt. It was an on going this in Mr. Glenn's house. After awhile he stopped drugging me and told me that's what Love was. I thought he was the only one like that, oh how wrong I was. These boys are crazy to think that I would ever trust them on the first night.

I needed some air. I went into the closet and found some adidas track pants. I threw those on and a cropped hoodie before also grabbing my board and heading down stairs.

"I'm gonna go for a ride. I'll be back"

HARRY'S POV

" The poor girl is only 16 and has already gone through so much." Zayn said

"I think if we want to know more about her we can only ask so many questions at once. I think she's overwhelmed."

SKYLER'S POV

I skated for a while till I stopped at a Starbucks I walked inside and the smell made me nausea but at the same time it felt good. I walked up to the cashier

"how much is an iced coffee?"

"$3.59 sweetie!"she said very nicely

"oh okay I'll take one of those"I say

"make that two" I heard someone say I turned around to see ALEX!

"what are you doing here!"I asked

"I could say the same to you. but I snuck out to get some coffee and you my sky?"

"so I got adopted by one direction and I just needed to get out of the house."

"two iced coffees!" the lady shouts, Alex pays for both of them and we sit down

"why'd you need to get out, love?" He questioned

" They we're asking a lot of questions. Like why I won't eat and stuff, I don't like talking about my old homes."

"not that, that is not a valid reason. but sky I think you know the real reason why you wouldn't eat something." I sigh

" The only reason I didn't eat anything was because I didn't want to be drugged. I don't have an eating disorder Alex you know this."

" i'm not gonna argue with this I've tried. I need you to promise me you'll try to get better. I need you to be healthy so that when I turn 18 I can take you away okay babe?" I smile Softly remembering how Alex and I always talked about running away together when we both turn 18, only one more year.

" I promise." I whispered. We both stood up and hugged each other before parting ways. I grab my coffee chugging it before throwing it away. I set my board down on the ground and rode the rest of the way home.

Once I got home and walked inside liam came running up to me and squeezing me

"I'm sorry Skyler. I want you know I wasn't angry at you I was angry about what happened to you. Nobody should have to go through that ever."

" it's Okay, Liam."

" but I need you to promise me you won't go anywhere without one of us. It could be dangerous for you because of our fame."

" I can't just be cooped up in this house forever. Sometimes I like to be alone, not just in my room by myself but I like to go outside and be alone."

" I know sky I'm sorry I just want you to be safe."

"Don't call me sky. Only my brother and Alex call me that."