Chapter three

I'm sorry love I didn't know." He said softly

"It's okay, just, give me some times please."

"Okay. Well go to bed you have school tomorrow." Fucking hell I was hoping I wouldn't have to go back

"fuck." I mutter to myself as I walk upstairs

The next morning

"skyler wake up" I heard someone sayI mumble into my pillow its definitely too early

"come on skyler you gotta get up" I heard another voice say

"no"

"yes"

"no" this went back and forth for like 5 minutes

"Cmon kiddo it's your first day of school, if you hurry up we can pick up coffee on the way." I groaned but agreed.

I got out bed as I turned on some music, and jumped in the shower. After cleaning myself off, I got out and got dressed, in red shorts and a black sweater. I did my makeup and slipped on my old black vans. I grabbed my old torn backpack and walked down the stairs.

I said good morning to the boys and they said the same to me

"skyler can you please eat something?"zayn said I trusted him the most, and if they were really taking me to school they wouldn't drug me. so I sat down and saw a pop tart in front of me I picked it up and tasted it it was really good, and it didn't taste like they did anything to it. I ate about half then we had to leave I jumped into the car. As we pulled away I plugged in my headphones and turned on some music. I was lost in the lyrics till zayn puller one of my headphones out.

"Can I help you?"

"what do you want to drink?" Louis asked, I didn't realize we were at the Starbucks drive thru.

"Uh just a large black coffee." I smiled and went back to my music after I was handed my coffee. I held it in my hands feeling the heat of it warm me up. I listened to music till we pulled up to the school. I said goodbye to the boys before getting out of the van.

I walked to my locker to but my stuff away. When I was crushed in a hug from behind.

"Sky b! I missed you so much! You haven't been to school in like three days!"

"Yeah I know haha, I didn't feel like coming to school and then yesterday I was adopted and yeah it's kinda fucked."

"Holy shit. Are you okay? Are they treating you right?" Sam asked

"Yeah, they're nice oh my god guess who adopted me."

"Who? Why would I know?"

"It's one direction."

"No fucking way. You suck at lying."

"No im not kidding haha, you can meet them when they pick me up." Sam's eyes went wide.

"Holy shit."

"Anyways did I miss anything?"

"Not really, oh wait we got some new kids and one of the dudes is so fucking hot." We walked into class and sat down.

"Wait! is that him?" I asked pointing to a kid I've never seen before he was about six foot tall, with brown hair.

"Yeah that's him! You can have dibs though I got a boyfriend!" She smirked

"woah bitch when did this happen and who?"

"like a week ago and its Jacob."she said as the teacher walked back into the room.

"okay class today we will be- oh Skyler its nice to have you back!"she said in her fake sweat voice she really hates me

"its nice to be back!"I said back to her

after a couple classes it was time for lunch me and Sammi sat down at the same table we do everyday a table In the back corner Sam brought her own lunch and I grabbed a water.

I looked across the room and saw the new kid looking really confused on where to sit. Him and I locked eyes and i decided to wave him over to us. He made his way over and sat down next to me. Jacob sat down next to Sam at the same time and kissed her cheek

"Hi I'm skyler." I said turning to the new kid

"I'm fin, thanks for letting me sit here."

"No problem, I know it sucks being new. What's your number? Maybe we can hangout sometime." I asked taking out my phone, we exchanged numbers and talked the rest of lunch. As the day went on fin and I texted all day. We were being really flirty the whole time and I smiled at my phone every time he texted.

Sam Jake fin and I walked out of school at the end of the day as the boys pulled up. I turned to Sam

"Okay, Sam if you want to meet the boys I'll ask them if you can come over tonight."

"What?" Jake and fin said at the same time.

"I got adopted yesterday." I explained. I'm sure fin was confused but Jake knew everything

"And why does Sam need to meet them?" Jake asked

"Cause I got adopted by one direction." I whispered.

"Liar." Fin said

"Fine I'll have all of you over." I said as I got into the van. As we drove home I asked the boys if I could have some friends over. They were a little worried since they are famous but I assured them it wasn't anything like that. They agreed and I texted everyone saying they could come over. 30 minutes later we all sat in my room as Sam was freaking out

"Holy shit dude it's one direction." She gasped.

"Babe, calm down." Jake said grabbing her hand.

"This is insane." She kept saying over and over again. I laughed and turned on a movie. Sam and Jake sat on the floor cuddling as fin and I sat next to each other. I rested my head on his shoulder after awhile. I don't know when but at one point our hand were intertwined.