Chapter Twenty-One

Day thirty-two: Part 1

Chresanto..

Karen started to wake up after me, and i decided to mess with her. I put the Hershey's chocolate Clyde gave me the other day and turned on my side. I stared at her until she noticed that i was looking at her. She gave me a weird look as she stretched.

''The hell you smiling like that for?'' She sounded pissed, but i ignored that.

''You want a kiss?''

''Excuse me?''

I gave her the Hershey's kiss and sat it on her nose since she was laying on her back. ''A Hershey's kiss. You want it?'' I chuckled.

She sucked her teeth and opened the chocolate. I heard Clyde from outside the tent calling me. I can tell he heard our conversation by the way he laughed. He thought i'd ''get it'' yesterday because she agreed to swim with me today. He's a mess.

''So you want to go in the water now, or what?'' I said. She shrugged and said we could go now. I got some grapes out of a zip lock bag and stood up, followed by her. We came out the tent to see only Clyde by the fire. No Kevin around. Thank God.

''Hey guys, I'll go look for Clyde. Have fun swimin', though.'' He smirked at me and i rolled my eyes. He's so focused on us that he wonders why he's single.

I took my shirt off and looked towards the water. If we're going to wait for Joey to come with the helicopter, then I unbuckled my pants, getting an odd stare from Karen. ''What're you doing?'' She asked.

''Well i don't want to get my clothes wet. After all i do have to put it back on when i'm done. Is there a problem?'' I asked. She shook her head and went in the water. She was only in a black tank-top and her boy shorts. Her curves did show a little, which i enjoyed. I set my clothes down far from the water, then joined her in the water.

I swam towards her. ''So did you accept my kiss?'' I smiled.

''..What?'' She looked so confused.

''The Hershey's kiss, Karen. Did you accept it?'' I laughed at her. I knew she was feeling me from day one. She's just too stubborn to even accept the fact that it's me she wants.

''Oh, no. Where'd you get it?'' She looked annoyed as ever.

''From Clyde. He has alot of chocolate he forgot about in his pocket. Who forgets there's candy in your pocket? He's lucky it ddn't melt. So you gon' devour it like all bears do?''

''Shut up. You're such a nube.''

She splashed some water on me that left me blind for a couple seconds. I could hear her swim away. I chased her and started to joke around with her. I'm just full of inner jokes. I swear i could be a comedian if i want.

''Hey Karen. You know why they call me coffee?'' I cheesed.

''No, Chresanto. Why?'' I knew she could care less but if she wasn't really feelin' me she wouldn't have asked why.

'''Cause i grind so fine. Get it?'' I bit my lip while watching her reaction.

''Chresanto stop with the jokes'' She turned around and I grabbed her arm for her to stay. ''Chresanto.'' She wined.

''Yes?'' I mocked.

She pushed her hair back and looked around. I took this time to grab her waist and pull her close than she was to me. I planned on asking her out straight out. If she says no, well so be it. Karen has that personality that everyone loves. Especially me. And that just makes me like her more, same about her soft attitude and how she tolerates me.