Chapter Forty Two

Excuse any mistakes.

Karen...

''The hell?'' Michael yelled, tightening his grip on my hand.

I saw Chresanto, Clyde and Travis up ahead, running towards us quickly. I wave of happiness filled me, but I didn't feel too well right now. I haven't ate in two days and I have a splitting headache for no reason. Not to mention the wires on my hand are hurting me.

To be honest I felt like passing out right now, some how that's just what happens when I don't eat or drink anything for more than a day or two.

Michael pulled out a gun and shot at them but there were no bullets. How does he have so many guns but you're not allowed to have any on the ship? Chresanto ran over to me, releasing the grip over me and Michael, since he was holding my arm tight, and removed the wires from my arms in a quick pace before grabbing them.

"Karen are you okay! What else did he do to you?" He said, checking my arms and legs for anything.

I chuckled, "I'm fine, Chres." I held on to his hand while Clyde and Travis took care of Michael.

Clyde had Michael on the floor, putting his gun in his pocket, getting a look from all three of us. "Clyde what are you doing?!" Chres yelled.

"Don't you know there's a helicopter up there? I don't wanna be caught with any weapon of some sort!" He dramatically said before standing up and grabbing the wire on the ground. The helicopter was preparing to land, thank God.

Clyde had tied him up with the wire they found on the ground. The helicopter seemed to be landing close to us, so we waited, ignoring Michaels screams of help on he ground.

"Karen are you okay? You don't look so good." Travis pointed out. They all looked at me once he said that, and I looked back at them.

''Well I haven't eaten in two days, maybe three-''

''Aw hell no. Travis I thought you said you gave her some food?'' Chresano spoke.

''And I did give her the  food.'' He replied calmly.

''No Michael always threw it away after Travis would leave. I was tied up really tightly so i couldn't move or do anything. Plus he threatened me with rape-'' He cut me off by yelling and kicking at Michael who was still trying to get out of the wire on the ground.

''Shut the fuck up.''

I shook my head and leaned back on him to keep my balance. ''Are you going to be okay?'' I heard Clyde ask, reaching for me. I shrugged. 

''I don't think so. I kinda feel light headed.''

The fact that i felt like throwing up but ain't shit in my stomach really annoyed me. Chres offered to carry me and i wanted to say no but i just nodded and let him pick me up. I felt a little weak anyways, and i hated that feeling.

''The helicopter landed.'' Travis and Clyde said. You know what i've noticed? Clyde been staring at this guy since they got here. I chuckled to myself.

We heard a siren go off around us and we stood still, hearing footsteps everywhere, voices saying to remain still and not to move. ''What're we, under arrest.'' Michael said below us. Chres kicked him on his stomach again and he shut right up.

''Karen,'' Chresanto looked down at me.

''Hm?''

''..You think you could cut off his neck? You know, since you got these claws and everything.'' He smirked and i playfully hit his shoulder. One day he gotta stop playin'. 

''Quit it.'' I wined.

We saw one man appear out of the bushes and right then i knew it was Kevin. ''Kevin? What the hell? How did you-, what kind of-'' He cut off Chresanto.

''Just shut the fuck up and follow me.'' He ordered.

''Kevin how did you even get off the damn island?'' Clyde asked. 

''It don't matter, y'all wanna go or you want to  stay yo' ass here.'' He said. I rolled my eyes. He must've took a helicopter or something without telling anyone based on his uniform. He got here in a helicopter, he can leave here with a helicopter.

''Uh, hell no. I don't trust you.'' Clyde said. Travis just looked confused.

''How else are y'all gonna get off this island then? Huh?'' He said.

''Maybe with another person who came with y'all.'' I said.

He glared at me. ''There's only three of us that came here.'' He was straight up lying because i knew i saw more than three people in that damn helicopter.

"Alright Kevin we got the most we could find. Let's head out." Someone in the same uniform said behind him.

"Excuse me, is there another helicopter we could ride in without him?" Karen asked, pointing at Kevin. As soon as he saw us he reached in his bag some water and gave it to us.

"I'm sorry but the other three are full. Please follow Kevin into the helicopter, we're about to head off!" He said before jogging off.

''Bruh let's just go. If he trys something we'll just jump him. Ain't nobody care about him anyways.'' Travis chimed in, and they just shrugged and followed. I don't have a good feeling about Kevin because him offering to actually help is rare. No it never happened before.

Let me find out he plottin' on the low again.

Sorry i haven't updated again! I know it's annoying but i been having practice for basketball every day, i got this summer reading i still need to do and i've just been busy. So this had to be short :(

Next chapter on the way.