Chapter Forty Five

Chresanto..

''Yo where are we even going?'' I asked Clyde.

''Well I'm just following the direction of the other helicopters. But we're most likely going to be heading towards the dock where the ship was before.'' He replied.

''Well are we almost there? It's literally felt like hours and its starting to get dark out here.'' He complained.

''Chres what are you a kid?'' He joked at my wining.

''Nah I just can't wait to be home again. I'm starving too.'' I said

"Well what if I told you that we're almost there?" He said, seeing a helicopter right infront of us.

"Stop playin' with my emotions fam." I said and he laughed again.

"I'm serious." He shrugged.

The radio beeped indicating that he had got a call and following that noise was the sound of a mans voice again.

"Clyde, what took you three hours to finally catch up with us?"

"Nigga can I remind you that you were ahead of me first and we are very short of gas? I'm not sonic in this bitch." Clyde yelled. I died of laughter.

"Clyde calm the fuck down." I said between laughs.

"'Ight damn but we almost there. Maybe in about twenty minutes we'll be landing shortly on the dock."

We heard a click sound and heard nothing else. "So who was that? That guy in the helicopter?" I asked.

"Yeah, the nigga bothers the hell out of me but he cool. I used to work with him but you know I was with y'all." He explained.

"Right." I nodded. He went back to the map and I went to go sit next to Karen. You could hear her stomach growl from mile away.

"You hungry or.." I said to bother her.

"Shut the fuck up Chres damn." She chuckled before looking out the window.

Travis fell asleep on the chair with a blanket on his face but you could hear his light snores.

"So Clyde," I called you out.

"Yeah?" He said, turning the helicopter to the right.

"Was up with you and yo' nigga?" I asked and Karen snorted behind me in laughter.

"Who Travis? He ain't my nigga Chres." He replied.

I looked at Karen and she had a 'really nigga' look on her face.

"Clyde stop playin' games." Karen got up and smiled.

"What are y'all match makers now and shit? I mean damn." He said.

"We playin'," I patted his head. "Nah but you finna tap that ass or no?" I said to him and he busted out laughing.

"But forreal i'ma hook up with him though so chill. Gotdamn."

"A'ight I see you." I slapped his back and left, leaving him in pain.

"Fuck you bruh." He said and i just snickered and sat down.

I looked out the window once again and saw a bright light from a short distance. Soon I saw that it looked like that dock that we boarded from when I was on the ship.

I hit Karen's arm for her to look at the dock and she did and she screamed, waking Travis up.

"Travis look out the window."

He looked and instantly his face lit up. "You forreal?"

"Hell yeah."

"We almost there guys. I just gotta land." Clyde said, and we all were hella hyped up.

It was a rocky landing but we didn't give a shit. We waited for the other helicopters to land and Clyde was turning off the helicopter but pressing all these buttons. After about five minutes the door opened.

"Let's go."

...

Sorry this was really short. I had to update lol. The next one will be longer even though the book is coming to an end :(((

There's a new story on my page! Read it its also a Roc Royal story! It's called Condolences.