Chapter Forty Four

Clyde.

"Have fun."

Before he got to open the door, he heard something on the radio. ''Kevin! Kevin! Where are you?" Someone said.

Kevin looked back and shut the door, grabbing the mic and holding it up to his mouth. "What'chu want? I'm right here." He replied in an annoyed tone.

"I ain't see your helicopter around us, man. Quit playin' and get yo' ass here because I know you have a map. Use it Kevin. I see you on my radar, get here in twenty minutes. We can't leave you behind, we're on schedule." The man said bluntly.

Kevin sighed, "Yes sir."

Minutes later he slammed his fist into the board in front of him. The hell is he angry for? He should be glad he ain't have to jump in water and swim back to land.

"Don't get all happy yet. I'm still gon' leave y'all asses here." He said, getting back into his seat and forcefully turning around, moving all of us unexpectantly.

I felt a nudge on my side and I looked towards Travis. He mouthed ''look down'' and I saw a knife. I remembered him having it before getting on the helicopter when we were following Michael. I was guessing he wanted me to cut the seatbelt out like I seen him do with his. I tried to grab the knife but my arms were stuck in the belt.

''Nigga I can't do this shit.'' I whispered/yelled to him.

''Clyde quit playin' and cut off the damn seatbelt.'' He said looking at me.

''And ain't I say I can't? Is you deaf or blind?'' I replied back.

He shrugged and looked back at Kevin who was supposedly looking at the digital map. He looked back at me and grabbed the seatbelt, cutting it with the knife. I tried hard not to think about how close his hand was to my dick but I damn sure know he knows. ''Clyde, Travis, what the fuck y'all doin'?'' I heard Chresanto whisper though I barely heard him.

I didn't answer him because I didn't want Kevin to hear. I heard a click and my seatbelt had cut open, but I moved the visible part to my side where he won't see it if he came here. Travis tossed the knife over to Chresanto and it landed on his side. He grabbed it with his loose arm and began to cut the seatbelt off.

''Why y'all so quiet, huh? Y'all plannin' something?'' Kevin spoke from the front.

''What would we do if we can't even move, dumbass?'' Travis said, which surprised me.

''You a lil smart mouth huh nigga?'' He said as if he was going to get up, but he sat right there. Him and Travis seemed to despise each other. But who doesn't like Kevin? Travis didn't even answer Kevin's remark, he just looked through the window.

Karen was the last to take off her seatbelt, and she was still trying to cut it open under her blanket.

''Mhm. Don't wanna talk now, huh?''

"Man shut the fuck up." Chresanto spoke up.

"Y'all better think before saying shit to me. Who's tied to a seat? That's right, all of you. So I suggest you act right." He spoke as if he was the actual king.

Travis looked pissed off. He looked at me for a second. "Clyde you can drive a helicopter right?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah why?" I said.

He ignored my question. "Kevin, step up nigga." Travis said.

"Travis what the fuck you doin'?" Chresanto asked, clearly mad.

"You'll see."

Kevin pushed the auto button which was basically going to waste the little gas he'd put in the tank earlier. He stood up with a smirk and chuckled.

"I hope you know what you are doing "Travis", because I don't see how can fight me when you the one tied up." He smiled.

I shook my head. If only he knew.

Travis removed his blanket and stood up, shocking Kevin for a few seconds. "How can you possibly get out of that." He asked.

"Don't matter."

In a flash I saw Travis push Kevin against the window. Travis knee'd him in the stomach, punching his jaw in the process and he fell down after just three hits. Kevin was all talk, no show.

"Chresanto hand me the knife."

"Uh you are not about to kill him Travis." Karen spoke.

"And why not?" Me and Chresanto asked.

"Because," she turned to Travis. "If you kill him you will be charged with murder if we even make it back. And do you want to go to jail Travis?"

"No I don't."

"Then don't kill him."

"He's unconcious. He is bound to wake up in any minute. Travis only hit him three times." I said.

"So Kevin can't fight. Whenever he wakes up y'all can just hold him back or knock him out again. Use yo' muscles for good nigga damn." Karen said, and she was right.

"Clyde, the wheel." Travis mentioned, pointing to it.

I walked towards it and sat down on the chair. Not before grabbing the disinfectant spray and sprayed that hoe on the wheel, the chair, everything Kevin touched.

"What the hell, Clyde?" I heard Chresanto laugh.

"I had to." I said.

I looked at the digital map and saw the route we were headed in. But I saw the dot which represented where we were and Kevin had been going the opposite way. "This nigga." I muttered to myself.

"What happened." Travis asked waking towards me as I put the helicopter off of auto pilot.

"Kevin had been stirring us in the opposite direction from the actual route." I said.

"I hate that nigga." He spoke, looking at the map I pointed to.

"We can tell Travis." I replied, earning a laugh from him before he left. Ain't he just fine as hell?

I put my seatbelt one and told the others to hold on tight because it was going to be a bumpy ride trying to get back on the right path. I grabbed the rest of the huge gallon of oil and poured it down the tube that led to the tank along with another gallon of oil. I closed the tube and began to step on the gas slowly. I turned the helicopter around towards the right direction which took two minutes.

The radio made a beeping sound and in came the same person who was talking to Kevin just a while ago. ''Kevin, you still ain't here. You plannin' on-'' I cut him off.

''This ain't Kevin sir.'' I said.

''What! Who are you and why are you driving that helicopter? You tryna kill everyone on it?'' He yelled so loud that I had to take the microphone away from my ear.

''It's Clyde."

''Clyde? Clyde, where have you been?'' He yelled again. I realized that he was one of the people I flew with before I got stuck on the island with Kevin.

''What'chu mean nigga? You not gon' ask if i'm okay and shit?'' I asked.

''Look I got a lot of questions for you and Kevin but for right now get your ass here with the rest of the search crew. We gotta be quick.'' He rushed.

''A'ight.'' I said before hanging up.

I picked up the pace and and moved at a faster rate. This might take a while.