Chapter 6

"I didn't mean to." I whispered drunkenly as I was set carefully into the passenger seat of James's car. He was kneeling while putting on my seat belt.

"You didn't meant to what?" James asked while the seat belt clicked.

"I didn't mean to kiss him. He kissed me. I was the victim." I said seriously and grabbed a handful of James's shirt in my hand and then started giggling while looking at James's shocked face. He rolled his eyes as he didn't see the humor in the situation.

"Boo, you didn't laugh. I was joking. You're suppose to laugh at jokes." I whispered seeing his profile again as he looked forward rather than at me. James smiled sadly as he glanced to me and then stood up. He shut the door beside me as I saw a bunch of people getting into cars together and Kendall, Logan, and Dustin were getting into Carlos's jeep. I guess they were like me and too drunk to drive. James made his way to his side and opened the door.

"I've got Liz in with me." James said to Carlos who was speaking to James with the window down from the drivers seat of his Jeep.

"Hey Liz! You okay?" Carlos shouted so I could hear from James's door. I swallowed a lump in my throat and then leaned over close to the open door.

"I didn't mean to!" I shrieked feeling I guess guilty even while drunk. James shifted in his stance as he gripped the door frame of the driver's side door.

"She didn't mean to what?" Carlos asked James confused with squinted eyes.

"Logan." Was all James said as he got in. Carlos seemed to have nodded as I looked beside me where James slammed his door shut after sitting down.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him sounding like a child. James put on his seatbelt and then was the first one out of the driveway in a sea of cars and headlights. "Ow." I groaned at the headlights of cars coming the other way.

"Why would I be mad?" James asked amused, I could see in the glow of his dash lights that he was smiling slightly.

"Because I kissed Logan." I said sticking out my bottom lip like I was pouting about my choice in decisions. James smirked fully then as his eyes watched the road in front of us.

"What you do with Logan is up to you and him. I don't need, or want a say in that." James said definitively with a gentle shaking of his head. I leaned back in the seat, watching the lights of the city pass by as we were quiet a moment. I then had enough silence to hear the radio quietly in the background.

"Is this classical?" I asked obnoxiously a little too loud and a little too excited. James snorted and then laughed.

"Yes." He said turning it up for me. The violin was the most predominate instrument being played and I really liked the sound of it. My hands began to float in the air as if I were dancing in my seat. It was very strange as James continued to chuckle at my classical music dancing.

"It's pretty." I whispered to James as I leaned in closer to him, over the middle console as I smiled and breathed on his cheek practically.

"Your breath reeks of Jack Daniels." James whispered back, with a smirk. I instantly frowned and felt my eyes fall from his profile.

"Gotta ruin a nice moment of beauty." I said pouting and slightly grumbling.

"I'm sorry." James said a little more serious as he didn't look to me again. By the time I was nearly passing out, I could hear James call Carlos to ask where I lived, and before I knew it we were there shortly.

"Okay, let's get going." James said after coming around to my side of the car to help me out.

"Where are we going?" I asked as if I was a nine year old child looking around the parking lot of my apartment building lazily.