Unmarked Mates- Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Alpha, you asked for me?”

I looked at the tracker in front of me. He looked……well the only word I could describe him with is….hot.

He had messy blond hair, eyes that were even bluer than mine and abs you could see through his white t-shirt that would make any girls mouth water.

But not mine of course.

I leaned back in my desk chair in the study. I really needed a Tracker but this guy in front of me was Chad’s Tracker and I knew that no matter what I did, he would report back to Chad on who I had wanted to find.

So for a girl to get what she wants, she only has to do one thing.

Blackmail.

“What did you say your name was again?”

“Zack.”

“Tell me, Zack was it you that had his tongue down Ciara’s throat outside the pack house?”

He looked taken back as he looked at me with wide eyes, knowing exactly where I was going with this.

“Now that Nikki died about a week ago, Chad is going to want the company of Ciara again. But I’m sure he won’t have your head if he found out that you two were………”

I trailed off, looking at his now pale face.

“How did you-“

“Know? Honey, I have eyes and ears everywhere. Now if you don’t want this to go back to Chad then all you have to do is find someone for me and not tell a living soul.”

He nodded, “I’m going to need a name.”

“I have something better,” I pulled out the piece of ripped black material out from the right draw and through it on the desk, “That’s the scent that you need to track.”

He grabbed the material, brought it up to his nose and gave it a sniff.

“What do you want me to do when I find him?” he said putting the piece of fabric back on the desk.

“How did you know it was a guy?”

“We Trackers also have that kind of gift.”

I smiled, thinking how lucky these Trackers are.

 “When you find him…..” I kept thinking as to where I should meet this guy, but my mind was blank.

Well I am Alpha, if I want to see him; he can just come find me.

“Just tell him that I need to meet up with him.”

“If he asks where- what do I say-“

“Stop boring me with your questions and just do as I say.”

He fell silent.

“You can go now.”

He nodded, “Yes, ma’am,” and then left.

I sighed. I had thought over and over about finding him and every time I decided it was for the best to not contact him, I knew that I had no choice but to.

He had the information that I needed.

“Mummy?”

Small hands appeared from the side of the door, trying pushing it open.

 I smiled, getting up to open the door.

“What is it, Eve?” I said, picking her up in my arms.