Unmarked Mates- Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting against my bedroom window. Damn rain just had to wake me, didn't it. I rolled from my back to my side and looked out the window, watching the rain hit roughly against it.

I wish Chad hadn't dropped off Nick at my brothers house. Its not that I hate him or anything, but he always starts nagging me to give it a rest and that I should let Chad mark me already.

 We had completed the having "it" part, with Chad and having the kid (or kids in our case), all at the age of sixteen but we kinda skipped the marking part mostly due to the fact that he wanted to mark me when he was Alpha, but I knew better. He still wanted to have "fun" while he still had the chance and I think everyone know's what I mean by "fun".  Like I care. Ugh just the thought of him made my blood boil.

I was wide awake now and it was- I looked on my nightstand- only five in the morning. Well there was no point in going back to sleep if I was going to wake up an hour later.

I got out of bed and pulled on a warm black jumper over the sweats I had worn to sleep. I opened my door and went down the corridor, stopping in front of my son's room. The door was open.

I could see his slightly built figure under the navy blue sheets. He was quite strong for a ten year old werewolf, probably takes after his father, esspecially the face. The only thing he had seemed to get from me were the eye's.

I walked up to him and sat on the side of his bed. I brushed his hair away from his forehead and bent down to kiss his cheek. I had missed the cheeky bugger so much while he was gone.

I was so furious last week when I had gotten home and my son wasn't there. I had nearly shifter in my house if Xavier hadn't come in time to tell me Chad had come back from America and took Nick over to his house.

 Of course I had gone over to his house, but he had comanded me to stay away. It was so hard to keep an order like that. It was the worst week of my entire life. Even Evelyn new I was upset and kept trying to make me laugh.

I looked out his window, it had started thundering.

"Mum....." my head shot back to Nick

I smiled, he rubbed his eye's like baby would, "What time is it?" he yawned

"It's still early, go back to sleep,"

"Okay....." he mumbled before falling back to sleep.

~~~

God how long did this boy have to sleep? It's almost twelve and he still kept mumbling "five more minutes" every time I tried waking him up. Well that five more minutes just made him miss school. At least I was able to get Evelyn up, now she was trying to wake Nick up herself.

Damn it was still raining! I was really looking forward to run in my wolf form today.

 A knock on the front door caught my attention.

I already knew who it was, "Come in," I half shouted and took a seat on the kitchen stool. My brother, Alex finally made his appearance.

He made his was towards me with a huge grin on his face "Hey sis, what up?" he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Wow, he was really happy, I thought he would be angry with me for missing his party.

"Same old," I replied "you do realise that your grinning like an idiot, right?"

"Yep," he answered, then frowned, "there's no one out front,"

"Duh, this is my house,"

"No, your guards arn't there," he said confused

"That's because I told them that they were not needed and they left," I shrugged

"Your kidding, right? I mean what if there was another rogue attack?"

"In this weather?" I asked shocked, "look bro, get your facts straight- rogues hate rain"

"Its raining?" he asked, and then I realised that he just came in a few seconds ago and there wasn't even a single rain drop on him. Weird.

"Don't tell me that you were hiding in my garage- again" he always went in there every single time he had an argument with his girlfriend and mostly because I had a minibar in there.

"Yeah, and I just woke up so breakfast would be great," I whacked him over the head with the palm of my hand.

"Make your own and it would be fantastic if you could watch over the kids for me while I headed out," I smiled and walked down to the end of the corridor and into my room.

I could here Alex wining from the kitchen about me being an annoying sister. I smiled, what are sisters for?

~~~

I was now driving in my black BMW, going somewhere I shouldn't. I had decided on wearing dark blue jeans with a tight, white button down shirt, along with black pumps. I hardly put on any makeup and let my blonde hair fall loosely down my shoulders.

I drove towards the luxurious hotel and stopped my car at the main entrance, infont of the door. A hotel clerk in uniform opened my door for me "Ma'am," he said politly as I stepped out. I nodded my thanks.

I went through the automatic sliding doors and towards the lifts. Once inside I pressed the button to go up to the 18th floor.

I got off the lift and walked straight to the door- right at the end. Door 1153. It opened instantly and revield the one and only.

His blue eye's were piecing through mine and his blonde hair sticking out in every direction.

He wapped an arm around my waist, and pulled me inside the room.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his strong ones went around my waist "This has to stop," I whispered and crashed my lips to his.

**

Ok so it would be really great if ppl told me what they think.