5. Are you Going to the Party?

Days went by and my first week of work was almost done.

And so...

My life became a routine:
1. Wake up.
2. Go to work.
3. Work and obey Jinyoung's commands.
4. Come back to the dorm
5. Repeat.

And MOST importantly avoid Jinyoung in the dorm at all costs.
I wanted to keep my relationship with him professional, no more, no less.

It was already Friday and I couldn't wait to spend my weekend at the dorm relaxing alone in my bedroom.

However before I left, Jinyoung made an announcement,

"Employees, there will be a formal party next Saturday at Mr. Choi's house. For the ones who don't know, this party is held annually to celebrate the company's achievements. I hope you will all be there, don't forget to dress formally and have a nice weekend."

Great.
"A day that I can go out and have fun with my new colleagues. I guess I should go shopping soon, hmm, maybe this Sunday." I thought to myself.

I left the company and went back to the dorm.

Jinyoung arrived earlier than I did, he was sitting in the living room watching tv.

I was walking to my bedroom until he stopped me.

"You will go to the party next Saturday right?"

I sighed and said, "It's none of your business, why do you even care?"

"Chill, I'm just asking." He shrugged.

I ignored him and went straight to my room.

I took a long hot shower and ate my dinner.

It was already 9:00 p.m.

My eyes gave in and I fell asleep.