1. A Perfect Start?

"Congratulations you have been accepted in the Marketing Department at Choi's Business Company, here are the details of your new dorm and your plane ticket to Seoul. Thank you (Y/N), see you soon and goodbye ~CEO Choi"

I couldn't believe it!

I got accepted at one of the best companies in South Korea, with a perfect position, and a great salary too!! I couldn't be more happier. This is the perfect start for me!

I have recently graduated from college with a Marketing Masters Degree and since then, I have been looking for a job and FINALLY, I got accepted at Choi's Business Company which hires new graduates, offers them dorms and transportation, and pays good salaries. And fortunately, I already know the Korean language because of the love I had for K-Dramas and of course K-pop.

I clicked on the dorm's details and scanned each and every word:
City: Seoul
Street: Gangnam Avenue
Building: #6
2nd floor, dorm 1
Fee: 300$/Month including taxes
Roommate: Lee Eunha
Password lock: 3887

Reading the details, I was so happy. The dorm is cheap and not far away from the company and I got a roommate that I can be friends with. PERFECT I thought.

I checked the plane ticket and the flight was today EVENING. I lived in (Y/Country) which is quite far from S.Korea. I started panicking but quickly ran to pack up my clothes + my important stuff and took a taxi to the airport.

I arrived at the airport 2 hours early. Today was Thursday, my plane lands on Friday morning, and I start work next Monday.

Time passed by fast and my plane was about to depart. I took in the last breath of my country's oxygen and hoped for the best.

During the flight, I spent most of my time practicing my Korean and sleeping, in case I'd get jet-lagged.

Friday morning 8:00 A.M
My plane finally landed in Seoul, the atmosphere here was so different and so warm. I loved everything about it. I collected my luggage,took a cab, and headed to the dorm "Gangnam Avenue, Building #6" .

The ride wasn't long and in no time I was standing in front of the dorm's door. I knocked twice and waited, nobody opened up. So, I entered the password lock I was given.

Click, the door opened...

I entered and saw something. Something I didn't want to see at all...

~To be continued...