4. You are my WHAT??

After his hurtful words, I really didn't wanna talk to him or even see his face.

The weekend passed as boring as ever. I spent most of my time preparing papers and necessary stuff for my new work and wishing that Jinyoung won't be in the same department I work in.

It was already Monday morning, I woke up at 6:00, made some breakfast, prepared my stuff, and left to work.

On my way, I thought to myself, "Is Jinyoung still asleep or did he already leave?"
I shook my head removing all thoughts related to him from my head.

I arrived at the company and entered.
I was greeted by a girl at the reception.
"Hello, you must be (Y/N), I'm Ayeon."

I bowed, "Nice to meet you."

"The marketing department is on the 3rd floor, your supervisor will explain everything." She said.

I bowed and thanked her then I took the elevator to the 3rd floor.

I got out of the elevator and scanned the huge room.
There were desks in each and every corner, mountains of papers being carried by colleagues, and many people talking on their phones.

My scanning was interrupted by someone,
"Are you done staring?"
"I wasn't staring, I was just-" I said as I turned to the side of the person.

And there he was, Jinyoung.
At that moment, I wished if I could just disappear from this world.

"Hello, I'm Park Jinyoung, your supervisor, and you are..?" He said with a cheeky smile.

He is my whattttttt??? Supervisor?? I cried. MENTALLY.

I rolled my eyes and said, "As if you don't know."

He chuckled.

Ughhhh I just wish I can punch him in the face, I said to myself.

"Here is your desk, place your stuff and I'll send some papers to start with, if you need anything just call me or visit my office, it's behind your desk." He said as he pointed at my desk then his office.

I sighed and nodded my head.

I went to my desk, settled my stuff, and started working on the papers he sent.

Suddenly,  I got a phone call.
I answered and...

"(Y/N) come to my office now!" Jinyoung said in a serious tone.

"Okay." I said as I rolled my eyes.

The last thing I wanted right now is him bossing me around, but I had no choice but to follow his orders.

I knocked and entered his office.

"What do you want Sir?" I said professionally.

"I need a cup of coffee."

"Excuse me, I'm not your assistant Sir." I said in a serious tone.

"Yes you are."  He stated.

"But it wasn't mentioned in the application of this job."

"I don't care, now get me coffee, the kitchen is at the end of the hallway to the left."

I left to get him coffee. I really wanted to cry at that moment.
This is not what I asked for.
I thought it will a perfect beginning for me, I thought I will have a good job.
All these thought ran through my head like crazy...

The whole day went horribly slow I was praying that this nightmare could end.
I literally spent my first day at work fulfilling Jinyoung's orders.

"(Y/N) get me this, (Y/N) get me that, (Y/N) do these, (Y/N) sign these papers..."

And also...

"Hey hey, work is not for chatting, now read these files."  He said to me while I was talking to my new colleague Yi-an.

"Is he always like that?" I asked Yi-an

"Sometimes but rarely." He shrugged.

"Well I guess today is not my day." I said.

I thanked god the day was over.
While I was waiting for the taxi in front of the company, Jinyoung came,

"Do you want a ride home?"

"Now you are being nice? No, thank you." I said uninterested.

"Okay." He replied and left.

.....

When I arrived at the dorm, I quickly ran to my bedroom.

I didn't even want to talk to him nor see his face. I did enough in the company...