2. What a Warm Welcome!

There she was...
Lying on top of a guy while kissing him passionately. GROSS.
"Excuse me," I said as I faked a cough.
They were startled and looked at me in a confused way. The girl quickly got off the guy's lap embarrassed, while he stood up angrily and started shouting.

"You excuse me"
"Who are you?"
"Why are you here?"
"How did you get in?"

With each question he got closer until he was in front of me.

I couldn't lie, he was extremely handsome. His features were soft. Plumped lips, soft eyes, and hair parted on one side. His ears stood out the most.

I got back to reality after admiring his face.

"I-I'm (Y/N), t-the new roommate." I stuttered.

I gained back my confidence and said "And who are you?" in a mean tone.

He smiled, "Oh, you are my roommate, welcome, this is my girlfriend Jeon JaeSi."
I smiled at JaeSi and bowed.

"I though I was going to share the dorm with a girl named Lee Eunha." I said in a confused tone.

"Unfortunately you won't." The guy stated.

"U-um okay, I guess I'm gonna go and unpack my stuff or uh should I leave until you two finish your business?"

JaeSi quickly replied, "No I have to go, it was a pleasure meeting you (Y/N)."

She smiled to me and kissed her boyfriend goodbye.

Breaking the silence, the guy asked, "So you are? Remind me of your name."

WHAT?? Did he actually forgot my name this fast, he must be something. I though to myself.

"It's (Y/N), and you?"
"You will know by time" He said.

Huh! By time?! This guy must be crazy.

"I don't want a stranger to know my name."

I couldn't help but laugh at him. This guy is totally insane, he is afraid that I'll know his name!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!

"Why are you laughing" He asked looking annoyed.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

"Ha Ha, Coward."

"Excuse me??" I shouted.

"I said you are a coward, got a problem?" He raised an eyebrow.

"YOU are a coward." I pointed at him.

"Do you think a comment from you is gonna affect my pride? Well you are totally wrong." He smirked.

I didn't have anything to say to him, so I just laughed because looking at this whole situation, it is really funny. This guy is insane and arrogant. I have never met someone like him.

"Anyways" he shrugged, "I don't really care about you, so I will just leave so I won't waste my precious time, so later."
"Better." I smiled sarcastically at him.

He left and shut the door hard behind him.

I went to a bedroom and assumed it was mine. It wasn't messy and the closet was empty, so it is mine, I concluded.

I started hanging my clothes in the closet then I put a cover on the bed. Lastly, I arranged my stuff and put some pictures of my friends and family around the bedroom in addition to my favorite groups' posters.

It took me a good 2 and a half hours to do all of these.
When I finished, I laid on the bed thinking that if moving to this dorm and meeting this weird guy was a good choice. I really did hope for things to change with him because I really can't handle him bossing around the dorm and talking crap.
After all those thoughts that ran through my head, my eyes quickly gave in and I fell asleep.