Chapter 3

A/N: I'm not going to be on much since my friend Ruby (who used to share this account with me) was in a coma and hasn't long been awake.

Short chapter guys.

Sorry. :(

Harry's P.O.V.

1 week later

Saturday 16th August

8 weeks and 3 days

I bite my lip and pace around my room.

Today is the day.

The day of my death.

I'm only in my boxers, not knowing what to wear. Louis and his family will be here soon! Ahh! I'm gonna die! And only in my boxers.

I look through my wardrobe again and pick out two shirts and place them on my bed. I can have the dark blue one with white love hearts or the light blue one.

I pick up my brown boots and a pair of black skinny jeans (that are not ripped) and put them on my bed. I hear the door bell ring and I panic.

Shit.

Soon enough I hear footsteps approach my door as I look at it. Lou walks in, looking as stunning as ever.

"Harry!  You're not even dressed yet!" Louis complains as he shuts my door and walks over.

"I can't pick a shirt." I frown and point to the two shirts.

"Go with the one you picked up first." Lou shrugs.

I nod and put the light blue shirt away in my wardrobe before finally getting dressed.

"As much as I love seeing you almost naked, I don't think my parents would appreciate that." Lou giggles and sits on my bed.

I smile and sit beside him, kissing his cheek. He smiles back and cuddles close to me as I wrap my arms around him. I place my hands on either side of his tummy and kiss his neck softly.

"Are you prepared to die, Haz?" My boyfriend asks and I shake my head.

"No. I'm shitting myself." I chuckle lightly and hold Lou closer.

"Well I'm here for you." Louis smiles and leans up to kiss me.

I lean down to connect our lips and move mine against his, Louis quickly copying my actions. I pull away slowly.

"Tea will be ready soon." I whisper and peck his lips gently.

"Yeah, we should tell them after dinner." Louis whispers back.

"Good idea, I want to have my mum's cooking as my last meal." I say. Louis smiles and stands up.

"Coming?" He asks, holding out his hand.

I nod and stand up, taking his hand in mine in the progress. He's so tiny. Always has been.

(A/N: I this story, Harry has ALWAYS been taller than Louis)

We leave my room and walk downstairs, our hands swinging between us. We walk into the kitchen where our mums are chatting away, like Louis and I have never parted. But we basically didn't. We've always loved each other. Ever since I saw him that first day in year 7.

*Flashback*

I walk around my new school, my group of friends following behind.

I guess I am the"leader" of the group... I was the most popular student in primary school. I've started to become very popular today already... And its my first day... I don't know how I do it...

"What do you want to do?" My best friend, Jack, asks.

I look around and stop walking completely, staring at a boy. He had chestnut-brown, fluffy long hair that covered most of his eyes. He had glasses on and he looked tiny as he reached into his locker and took out a book. He could't have been in my year... He looked like he should have been in primary school still.

My eyes trail down his body and study him in the school uniform. He was dressed smartly. His shirt was tucked into his trousers, that was quite tight around his arse. His tie was straight and made perfectly. The school jumper showed off his curves. I'm starting to doubt he was a boy. I look back at his bum before looking back at his face.

He looks up, moving his fridge out of his eyes. Blue. Blue eyes. They catch me staring. He blushes deeply before looking down and leaving, closing his locker before he does.

"Harryyyy?" Jack waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I ask and shake my head.

"You zone out, mate." Jack playfully hits me. He maybe a year older than me, but he's always been my best friend ever since primary.

"Oh... Sorry. Just thinking." I smile.

"Okay. What do you want to do?" He asks.

"You choose." I shrug.

*Flashback over*

Louis and I was talking by a week and dating by the second week.

I was only eleven and Lou was twelve. I left Louis when I was fifteen and Lou wad sixteen. Now I'm sixteen and Lou is seventeen. And we're having a baby.

Well its either my baby or my ex best friend's...

*After Tea*

Louis' P.O.V.

I take a shaky breath and tighten my grip on Harry's hand. This is it. We're telling our families.

I stand up slowly and cough awkwardly, catching everyone's attention. Its like I'm doing a speech at a wedding or something. Its fucking scary. Their eyes are glued on me until my mum speaks up.

"What is it, Lou?" She asks.

"Well, Harry and I have an announcement." I say as Harry stands up.

"You're not engaged are you?" My step dad asks.

"No." I shake my head.

"Not yet." Harry smirks, an arm slipping around my waist, making me blush.

"Well, Haz and I didn't just arrange this because we're back together..." I begin, swallowing the lump in my throat as Harry rubs his thumb over my hip gently. "I'm pregnant. And I'm one hundred percent keeping him or her." I say.

There is a long pause before I hear a series of "what?" "how is this possible?" "does this mean I'm going to be an Auntie?" "I'm to young to be a grandma" and a "you're going to die, Styles."

A/N: Sorry if its short. I don't know. I'm tired and shit.

I have a load of stuff to rant about.

But to all you fucking bastards out there who hate on Louis and One Direction even though you were fans. Fuck off! And you're the ones who call people like Larry Shippers fake fans and then you go hating on 1D and suddenly love 5sos. Yeah they can sing, but I'm not a fan.

So much shit happens in this fandom and it pisses me off.

Anyway, two things.

One:
I know its early but I was thinking about a prequal to this book too? Like Louis and Harry before?

Two:
Also I'm thinking about starting another Larry book called The Nerd Games (its not like the hunger games since I've never seen it or read it). It will be nerd Harry/Marcel (haven't decided on the name (help?)) and nerd Louis and they will have their mates as an army and compete in games/quiz games and stuff for school against one another. Okay?

What do you think?

Bye my lil nerdies! :D xxxxx