Chapter 1

A/N: So this is the first chapter also I'm looking for a co-writer. Info at the bottom.

Harry's P.O.V.

*A day later*

26th July 2014

"I love you." I smile and look down at Louis.

"I love you too." Louis replies, running a hand through my hair.

"I'm glad its the holidays." I say, pecking Louis' lips after.

"Me too." He smiles.

"Six weeks and a bit of just us." I smile happily.

"H-harry." Louis groans and pushes me up so I'm no longer hovering above him.

"Huh?" I question and watch as he jumps off my bed and runs out of the room. "Ahhh. Morning sickness." I mutter and get up.

I leave my room and walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Hopefully it won't alert my mum. She doesn't know yet. I walk over to my boyfriend and crouch beside him, rubbing his back softly. Louis sighs and sits back once he's finished.

"I don't like this Harry." Louis pouts as I flush the toilet.

"Hey. Its okay." I smile and sit in front of him. "Just think positive."

"P-positive?" Louis asks as I stand up and pull him up with me.

"Yeah. At the end of all of this, we will have a little son or daughter." I smile and walk over to my bathroom sink. I pick up my spare toothbrush and hand it to Lou.

"Harry." Louis sighs, taking the toothbrush from me. "I told you. I don't want to keep this child."

I look down as Louis puts toothpaste on my spare toothbrush and brushes his teeth.

"Why?" I ask after a while of silence.

"We're to young, Harry. I'm seventeen and you're sixteen." Louis says after he spits out the toothpaste into the sink and washes it away.

"We can do it." I whisper.

"Haz. I would love to keep this baby, but we can't. We don't have any.money. Our mums don't know. We don't have jobs. We have our whole lives a head of us." He says and wraps his arms around me.

"Can you at least think about it? " I plead, wrapping my arms around him.

"For you, I will." He pecks my lips.

"Yay!" I smile.

"We have a appointment at three." Louis says, laying is head on my chest.

"Today?" I ask.

"Yeah." Lou nods.

"You could of told me earlier." I chuckle softly.

"You never asked." Lou replies, being his cheeky old self. I roll my eyes playfully and kiss the top of his head.

"We better get ready then. It's -" I check the time on my watch. "Almost half two."

Louis nods and pulls away from me.

Oh how I love him so.

*Doctors*

"Louis Tomlinson?" The lady receptionist calls. "The doctor will see you now."

I pat Louis' knee gently and we both stand up and walk out of the waiting area and to the receptionist. She tells us the room number and Lou and I walk down to it. I knock on the door and wait.

"Come in." A female voice calls.

I open the door and let Louis walk inside first, being the romantic gentleman I am.

"Hi Louis, nice to see you again." The woman greets.

She looks like she's in her mid to late twenties and has mousey brown hair that is cut in a bob.

"Hi." Louis says shyly.

"If you would like to take a seat." She points to the bed in the room. I walk inside so I'm seen.

"Oh hello. I'm Dr Parker." The doctor smiles and holds out her hand.

"Harry." I smile and shake her hand.

I hear crinkling and turn my head to watch Louis sitting on the bed, the blue tissue underneath him crinkling as he sits.

"Right." Dr Parker moves over to Lou and I follow behind her. "You're how many weeks now Louis?"

"Five. Five weeks." Louis nods, laying down.

I stand next to him and slip my hand into his.

Dr Parker nods and sets up the ultrasound machine.

"Shirt up please." She smiles and gets a bottle of gel.

Louis nods and lifts up his top. There's no bump but I know there is someone in there. I just hope Louis doesn't go through with the abortion.

The doctor squirts the gel onto Louis' stomach and gets the wand. She places it on the gel and moves it around.

I watch as she moves the screen so Louis and I can see it better. I smile and watch the screen and see a grey fuzzy image appear.

"There." Dr Parker points to a black blob on the screen. "That is your baby. Of course the baby is still just an embryo and your in your first trimester. The heart, kidneys and other major organs are growing. Also the neural tube is forming and closing over. Your baby looks a bit like a jelly bean and is about two millimeters long." She explains.

"When can we hear the heart beat?" I ask, squeezing Louis hand gently.

"Every pregnancy is different and as Louis is the first ever male to get pregnant that I know of, I'm not sure. But I'll try the next time you come, which is in two weeks." Dr Parker smiles.

"Okay." I nod.

"Then we can discuss birth and other vital things of the pregnancy to help." Dr Parker says as she turns around to the ultrasound machine. "Pictures?" She asks.

"Two. Please." Louis speaks up. She nods and prints off two pictures and hands them to us.

"Thank you." Lou and I say in sync.

Louis wipes his stomach with a tissue that Dr Parker hands him and pulls his top back down when he sits back up.

"Do you have any suggestions on food that I can hold down?" Louis questions.

"Light things, crackers are good. Or cucumber." She replies.

"Thanks." Lou thanks.

"No problem. I'll see you in a week." Dr Parker says.

Louis gets off the bed and we walk over to the door, saying a quick bye to the doctor. We leave hand in hand.

My life is perfect

A/N: So I need a co-writer. Email me at luludirectioner4ever@gmail.com or PM meee! I need to trust you too.

Thanks my lil nerdies!