How Louis can get pregnant.

I'm just going to explain how Louis can get pregnant.

Author's POV

When Louis was born, he was born with both male and female parts. This is an extremely rare case and it happens in koalas too. Doctors always spot this and then the parents get to decide if they want a daughter or a son. When it happened to Louis, the doctors and nurses didn't notice this.

Louis grew like normal, not being effected by having both parts. Of course, no-one knew about it.

Louis was 13 when he had his first period. Louis panicked. He told his mum that there was blood in his boxers, crying as he did. Fearing the worst, Jay took her son straight to the hospital.

Louis cried that night in his mothers arms. He was so embarrassed. He was a boy who could get pregnant and had periods, like a girl. He had a vagina.

Over time, Louis got used to it and only Louis, his doctors and his mum knew about his secret.

That was until he met Harry.

It was a later that year, Louis was now in year eight and Harry has just moved into year seven from primary school.

Harry soon became poplar and fell in love with the year older boy.

Louis eventually told Harry, and at first, Harry didn't believe Louis. Not one bit. But once Louis proved it, Harry believed it.

So now only Louis, Harry, Johannah and Louis' doctors know about Louis' little secret.