A Day With My Boyfriend.

Hey its mostly Patrick's Pov so. Just letting you know. -SpotlightStump

Patrick's Pov

It's been a week since Elisa showed up and a few nights J had to sleep with me and Andy because of J's Nightmares. She wake up screaming and crying. It's been hard on me and J. But Andy is helping a lot. He is patient with J and he... He... Well he is perfect. That's one of my reasons for loving about him.

"Hey babe? " said Andy from the kitchen. I'm in the living room.

" Yes? " I said kinda loud.

" we should have a day to ourselves " said Andy

" What do you mean? " I asked

" you Know a day to ourselves. Let's see if Pete or Joe can watch J and we can go and see a movie or go to mall or something" he said walking and sitting beside me

"yeah I like that we should. I'll call Pete and can you go get J ready? " I asked

" yep " he said and pecked my lips. I called Pete, he said bring her over anytime. I told him thanks and ended the call.

We dropped off Julie and me and Andy got back into the car.

AT THE MALL!!!

Andy and I are at the mall, hand in hand, walking around looking for the music store. We finally found it and walked in. We got a couple of CDs and walked out. So far nobody has been mean to me and Andy. Just then we passed a man yelling

"Being Gay is a sin!!! "

Bull shit! It's not a sin! God people and their stupidity! I look at Andy. We stopped in front of him.

" did you say what I just thought you just said?" said upset Andy.

"Sir, it's true. Being gay is a sin. "

" bull shit!! I'm gay and does it look like God is punishing me? No! He actually gave me a wonderful boyfriend! " he said and turn to me and grabbed my face and we kiss passionately.

" eww get away you fags!!! " the man yell.

" Why? What did we do wrong? " I said confused and a little pissed off.

" being fags that's what! God will punish you two! " he said. People started to gather around and watch the sence.

" Andy lets go. People are watching " I whisper to my boyfriend.

" no. I'm done with this shit. " then Andy punch the man in the face. He turned around and stared at everyone.

"is there any one else who wants to be asshats to me and my boyfriend. Don't hesitate. Just say it" said Andy. Nobody spoke a word. Andrew grabbed my hand gentley and we walk away and to the car.

The Car ride to Pete's was quite. Andy didn't hold my hand while driving, he just drove and didn't look at me once. The radio was off. I'm bored and a little scared. I'm scared to bring up what happened at the mall and I'm scared that if I say something he will scream. I never seen him that pissed off before. I decided to pull my phone and headphones out and listen to music. Right now I'm listening to Michael Jackson, Thriller. Best song ever. I closed my eyes and started to drift to slumber.

I felt someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Andy.

"hey, you need to wake up" he said emotionless. I'm in the car still. I look around and see J in her booster seat asleep. I unbuckle my seat belt and get out and I get J out. Andy, me, and J walk into the house. I go upstairs and put J in bed. I kiss her cheek and said goodnight. I walk down stairs and I grab a glass of water. I go back upstairs to my and Andy's room and see him in pj pants and no shirt. He just sitting on the bed.

"hey Patrick? " he asked.

" yeah, babe? " I asked

" is it okay if I sleep in the guest room? I just wanted to get things off my mind. " my heart broke. He doesn't want to cuddle with me.

I nod. He got up and kiss me goodnight. He walk to the guest room and closed the door. I crawl in bed thinking he is mad at me. I soon fell asleep wanting my Andy to come back and sleep with me, making me feel wanted and loved.