Coffee

"Trick, wake up" said Pete. I sit up and rubs the sleep out of my eyes. There stands Pete in boxers.

Hot Damn!

No Patrick you have a boyfriend!

BUT!

NO BUTS! REMEMBER ANDY!?

"hey Pete. " I said

" here " he handed me some aspirin and water.

" thanks " I said taking the medicine.

" is it okay if I take a shower? And use some of your clothes? " I asked.

" Yea sure. I'll be down stairs with the kids making breakfast " he said. I nod. I walk into the bathroom. I get undressed and get into the shower letting the hot water touch my skin. I think about what happened yesterday. Joe kissing Andy. Andy begging me to believe him. I..I think I do.. I don't know.. I need to get over this. Now. I finished washing up and got dress. Black skinny jeans with belt. A blink 182 shirt. Glasses and hat. I walk into the kitchen. I see J, Bronx eating. Pete, Joe and Andy drinking coffee. When did they get here??

"Patrick " said Andy. We walked over and sat is cup down. I looked at my feet. I'm afraid to see his beautiful face. Look up you know you miss him.

He grabbed my hand and held it.

" Patrick"

"Patrick, please look at me. " he said. I hesitate. I look up and see him. His hair is messy. He still looks tired.

" how about you let Joe hear is part of the story? Okay? I'll be in the kitchen with Pete and the kids. " he said. I nod. I should hear his side. I hug Andy. He hugged me back. I let go. He Kisses me on the lips. Man I miss that. I kiss back. After a few seconds. I pull away. I wave for Joe to come and sit on the couch. I move away from Andrew and sit beside Joe.

"Patrick. I want to start by saying Sorry. I'm a dick for what I did. I  could of ruin your relationship with Andy. I didn't control myself. I don't know why I kissed him. I just saw the opportunity and took it. But I wish I didn't. I'm sorry. "

" it's okay. Things happen. I knew it would happen soon or later by someone so. But the past is the past. I can't do much about it now. I accept your apology, Joe. Trust me sometimes no one can control themselves. Again things happen. I mean we're a band. Brothers even though me and Andy are together, doesn't mean that we are all not there for each other. It's okay, Joe. " I said.

" thanks Patrick. " he said. We hugged. Then Andy came over.

" now do you believe me? " said Andy smirking.

I chuckle and nod. "yes Andrew. I do."

He laughs lightly. It's silence. Not awkward but comfortable. We are all a band. Pete walks in and hands me a coffee. Andy and Pete sit down on a different chair each. The kids come running into the living room. Julie comes and runs into my lap. Her hair is messy and she is wearing Bronx's Lego t-shirt with a pair of sweat pants that is Bronxs too.

"are you wearing Bronx's clothes? " I asked her.

" yes. You didn't pack me any pajamas. So Bronx let me wear his too small clothes. " she laughed. I laugh with her.

" come on, Julie let's go play in my room. " said Bronx. They ran up stairs together.

I zone out and stare at my hands. I probably was out for 10 minutes and Andy snapped his colorful fingers in my face.

" What? " I said confused. They all laugh at me. Why?

" dude did you hear what u said? "said Andy.

I blush from embarrassment. I shook my head, No.

" I said maybe we should head home. Pete said if J wants to stay the night again, she can. Just to you know give us a break. Is that okay? " he explains

" yeah that's cool. " I said.

" well she can use Bronxs clothes again that won't matter. She wears boy clothes anyway " said Pete. Joe and Andy nod in agreement.

" I mean she is practically a mini Patrick " said Pete.

I shake my head and headed upstairs. I knock on the door.

" come in " said one of them. I see Bronx and Julie playing with action figures. She is such a boy. I sit with them.

" may I join you? " I ask them. They laugh and said yes. I grabbed one and played with them. We play for a few minutes.

" crap! J, hey do you want to stay with Pete for tonight? " I asked her.

" yes please " she said. She hugged me. I kissed her head and said I have to go.

" okay daddy byee!! " she said.

" byee baby! " I said and walked down stairs and see Andy and Joe talking. Pete is eating pizza. How normal. Am I right? I walk over to Pete.

" hey I'm she staying? " said Pete with his mouth full but covers it with his hand.

" yeah and thanks for letting her to. She doesn't get to hang out with kids her age much. With her being home schooled. "

" same with Bronx " Pete said.

After talking for another 5 minutes, me and my beautiful Boyfriend leaves for home.

While driving home, me and Andy decided to go to Starbucks.

Andy order coffee and green tea for me.

" So. What did you Pete do last night? " Andy asked.

" well.... I got drunk... " I whispered

" you what? Speak up babe" said Andy.

"I got drunk " I said looking at my cup.

" did Pete? "

" no. He had water the whole time "

" okay how many? "

" 4. "

" you got drunk at your 4th?"

"yeah.... I'm a light drinker "

" I see "

" What did you do? "

" well me and Joe talked about what happened. I accepted his apology. We took Ruby to Marie because it was her weekend. We got everything packed up. We moved it to his apartment. We set some of it up but then got lazy and stopped. I when home. Took a shower and went to bed.. Alone.. " he explained. I felt guilty about cuddling With Pete and not Andy.

" oh... Okay... Look I'm sorry for not believe you, cuddling you, sleeping with you and a bunch more.... I'm sorry. " I said looking at my cup again.

" it's okay. Things happen. " he said.

" but I didn't cuddle with you... "

" I know. Look I know everything that happened at Pete's okay. I know you left out the part that Pete cuddled with you.... I'm glad that Pete helped you when I wasn't there. I don't mind that you and Pete cuddle because I'm used to it. I was a little mad but got over it. I mean you and Pete have a strong friendship. I don't mind that as long as we are happy. I love you, Patrick "

" thank you, Andrew and I love you too. " I said and got  beside him in the booth and he put  his arm around my waist and moved me closer. I lay my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and whispers.

" forever? "

" Forever " I  look up and kiss him on the lips.