1 Year Later.

Hey  so I am kinda doing a plot twist. So. But first Fall Out Boy is right now in a concert and Julie is at Patrick's friend Brendon Urie house okay. And they're new album is finished and they are doing their last concert for the album. But for REAL the new album isn't out yet. -SpotlightStump

Patrick's Pov

We are at home town Chicago playing our last concert for our new album we made. And of course we play some old songs.

"I got troubled thoughs and the self esteem to match What a catch " I sang the last line of What a Catch, Donnie.

Pete says thanks to the crowd and we start to head off stage when Andy yelled.

" WAIT! " everyone stopped and turn around. I walked over to him.

" Andy what are you doing? " I asked

I stand in front of him and he gets down on one knee. He pulls out a small box. I gasp. So does everyone else.

" So I been waiting to do this a while. But Patrick it's been a amazing year and hopefully I can spend the rest of my life with you because you're everything to me. Patrick I love you so much " he opens the box. I see a beautiful wedding band that is sliver and says I love you forever

" Patrick Vaughn Stump or Patrick Martin Stumph, Will you be my husband and Marry me? Please? "

I cried

" yes " I said and nod. He smiles and puts the ring on my left hand and 4th finger. I hug him. The crowd cheers.

I kiss him on the lips. The crowd goes crazy.

" I love you " I said putting my small forehead on his. I wrap my arms around his neck.

" I love you too Patrick " he said.

The next day.

I knock on Brendon's door.

" hey Patrick hey Andy! " said Sarah with a smile. "come in boys, please, do you want something to drink?"

"hey Sarah and thanks and nope I'm good" said me and Andy. We walked in and see Julie and Brendon watching TV.

"Daddies!!!!! " said Julie running to us. I picked her up and gave her a hug.

" hey J, did you have fun with Uncle Brendon? " I asked her

" yep!! " she said. She wiggled out of my grasp and ran to a room.

" did she behave? " I asked Brendon

" yes. She had some trouble the first night but I turned on Infinity On High and she fell asleep after Golden played. But she did great overall. " he explained smiling.

" that's good to hear " said Andy. I nod. Julie comes running out with her bag and said

" I'm ready! " I laugh and grabbed her bag and Andy picked her up.

" bye uncle B! " she said waving.

" bye J! and congrats on you and Andy " he said the last part in a whisper.

" thanks man " I said.

Home

It's 10:30 pm and Me and Andy are at the kitchen table drinking coffee and talking about when the wedding day is going to be and how we want it. Well we planned to have the wedding next year around christmas time. We want Friends and family only and maybe a few photographers there for our wedding pics. We want J and Bronx to be the flower kids and Pete to be my best man and Joe to be Andy's best man.

"So what would the theme be like? " said Andy.

" I don't know " I said taking a another drink of my coffee.

" daddy? "

I turned around and J is looking at me. I walk over and kneel down to her size.

She hugs me. I know she is like 6 and half almost 7 but I still pick her up sometimes.

" Daddy? " she said again

" What Julie? " I said.

" I can't sleep daddy " she said.

" come on " I said and carry her to her room and layed her in bed. I walk over to her cd  player and put Infinity On High and put golden on replay. For some random reason she sleep well with this song playing. I walk over to her and kissed her forehead.

"night Julie, I love you " I said

" night.... Daddy... Love you... Too" she fell asleep at too and I closed her door and walked down stairs to find Andy trying to find something in the fridge. I walk up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. I lay my head in the crook of his neck. He lays his arms on mine and we swayed back and forth enjoying each others comfort.

"Patrick? " said Andy

" Yes, love " I said

" I love you " he said

" I love you too" I said and kissed his cheek.

" but I love you more "

" nope, I love you more than the world "

" I love you more than the Univers "

" ah you got me there but I still love you " he said he turned around and pick me up bridal style and carry us to our bedroom and layed us down. We got under the covers and Andy cuddled me and whispers nice things to me. He has his arms around my tummy and our legs are tied in each. Andy is practically spooning me.

" I love you, Patrick " he said and kissed me goodnight.

" I love you too, Andrew " I said and we fell asleep in each others arms.