Parenting

Patrick's Pov

I woke up in Andy's arms. He is still asleep. We both on the big couch with my face in Andy's chest. His arm is around my waist. He looks so peaceful and cute. He starts to move and stubble awake. I put my head back into his shirt/chest.
"did I wake you, Pat? " he said.

" no, did I wake you? "

" no " he smiled at me. He pulled his phone out and it said 4:30.

" we should probably get up and get ready " he said.

" yeah, you're right " I said getting up. I grab my fedora off the floor and put it on. I grabbed my glasses too. I go and check on Julie. She still asleep. She doesn't sleep well at night. Andy gets up and goes to the bathroom. I go into the bunk room and pull my suit case. I grab my black the shirt, black jeans, Jean jacket. I get changed in the other bathroom and I do my hair, brush my teeth, and put hat and glasses on. I look good. I think. Maybe I should ask Andy? Yes let's ask him.

"Andy!!!! " I yelled for him. I open the door and walk out.

" What? " he said. He has on basketball shorts and a white to shirt. Hot!

" does this look okay?? " I asked worried.

" yeah, you... You look great, Patrick "

I Blush. "Thanks Andy, you do too by the way"

He blushed a little. "thanks"

We stand there looking at each other.

"I should go see what Pete and Joe is doing " I said walking outside. The bus is already parked and Stuff.

I walk into the other bus and see Joe passed out on the floor and Pete is passed passed out on the couch with ear puds in. I walk over to Pete. I shake his arm.

" Pete " I said shaking him.

" What?! " he said kinda pissed. I take one of his head phone off.

" Peter, it's time to walk up its, the concert starts in a few hours.. "

" no I don't want to get up!! " he yells

" Pete, shut the fuck up! " said Joe. That's it!

" GET THE FUCK UP!!! " I  yelled getting pissed.

They  jump and look at me.

" I'll be on mine and Andy's bus... Get ready! Be in the building in a hour.. " I said walking off the bus and in to the other.

" hey " said Andy smiling.

" hey" I said giving him a small smile. I walk into the kitchen. He followed me.

" what's wrong, Pat? " he said grabbing my hand. He held it. I looked at him.

" nothing, it's just one of those days" I said. It is one of those days that things get to me. I feel bad about yelling at Pete and Joe, I still a little upset about Elisa ditching Julie and cheating on me. Elisa and Julie got a long well and it was a good life till Elisa fucked it up.

"it's okay, Pat. " he said pulling me into a hug. A few tears went down my face.

" daddy? " Andy let go of me and I quickly wiped me eyes and turn to Julie. I walk over to her and picked her up.

" What's wrong, sweetie? " I said moving her bangs out of her face.

" Why was you crying, daddy? " she said wiping a tear away from my face.

" it's just a bad day, kiddo. " I said. I kissed her cheek and sat her down. I look at Andy. He is smiling at us.

" What you smiling about? " I asked him as getting Julie's drink. I gave it to her and Andy just shook his head and Julie walk into the Tv room and started watching Sesame Street.

" how do you do it? " he asked.

" What parenting? "

" yes "

" it's not hard to take care of a 5 year old. She home schooled and she a easy kid. She is the one of the reasons to me living. I need to take responsibility and be a good dad for her. She may  of not have a mom with her now but I'm doing the best at raising her. Yeah I know I shouldn't be raising her during tour but I can't let her stay home alone with no one and I'm sure as hell not letting some stranger take care of her. But one day she will either have a mom or another dad. So"

" she seems like a easy kid. And dude, you are doing your best I know. And what Elisa did to you and her was a load of shit. And I don't think i could leave my child with some stranger either and your right she might one day have another parent. " he said smile.

We walked out to the Tv room and watch sesame Street with her.

After the concert.

I'm in the bathroom getting ready for the date with Andy. I already took a shower and I put on black jeans, a white button up shirt with a black bow tie, glasses, and fedora. I brush my teeth and fix my hair and shaved my small sideburns. I walk out and see if Pete thinks this looks  good.

"dude, you look hot! " said Pete with Julie in his lap playing with her hair.

" thanks Pete " I said blushing. Joe and Andy are on the other bus.

" daddy? " said Julie.

" yes? "

" where are you going? "

" on a date, baby"

"with who? "

" uhh " I look at Pete " someone I uh met, sweetie"

"what's her name? "

I sigh. I bend down to her Hight "his name is Andrew"

"oh. Is it Andy? Cause I saw you two on the couch asleep together. " she said.

"  yeah it's Andy. When did you get up? " I asked her.

" i don't know, the movie was still playing so I just sat in the chair and watched it. " she explained.

" Oh okay. " I said. I stood up and Pete fixed my bowtie and said I'm ready to go.

" Thank you for watching her. " I said and I walk off and over to the other bus.