Silence Hurts.

Patrick's Pov

I wake up feeling cold. Where is my love? I wondered. I got up and all my memories come hitting me like a train. I frowned to myself. I walked down stairs and see Andy and J in the kitchen eating waffles. Half vegan ones and normal ones.

"morning " I said.

" morning daddy " said J smiling. Andy didn't say anything. I frowned to myself again. I grab a waffle and pick at it.

" what's wrong dad? "said J.

" Nothing sweetie, just not really hungry. " I said and I get up and sat down the plate on the counter. I walk up and change into jeans, a T shirt, socks, and shoes. I grabbed my  hat and glasses. I walk down and told J to put some clothes on. She goes up and changes. I look at Andy. He looks at me. Silence. It hurts me.

"I-I'll be back around 3 or so. Me and J are going to town. She needs some new clothes. " I mumbled.

Andy looks at me. Emotionless.

" well are you going to say something? " I said a little pissed.

Nothing again.

" fine be that way. " I walk upstairs and help J brush her teeth and hair, shoes and I put my old Tucker hat on Her. She been wearing hats since she was born. We walk down stairs and Andrew watched us leave." Dick" . I mumbled under my breath when I closed the door.

Me and J walk out to the car. I put her in the booster seat and then I get in the driver seat. I drove to the mall and we walked into some stores and got her clothes. When J went to try clothes on, I checked my phone. No new messages. I read. I shook my head and then J came out. After a few hours we decided to go Home.

We walk in the house to see Andy watching TV. Just sitting there watch tv. I could only see the back of his head but I heard sniffs from either being sick or crying. J ran up into her room. I walk over and sat on the other end of the couch. I look over at Andy. His face puffy and red. He was crying. I got up and move over to him. He looked at me as I place my hand on his arm.

"Andrew tell me what is wrong? " I said soft and quite.

" Why aren't you talking to me, ignoring me, did I do something wrong? " I asked like a pleading puppy.

Andrew said nothing. He stopped crying and said nothing. He looked at me kinda pissed. I gave him a sad and confused look.

" Why didn't you back me up when the man was yelling at us. You left me standing there and said nothing. You just stood there, Patrick, why!? " he yelled at me. He's  mad because I never back him up.

" Andrew.... I was scared okay. I didn't want to get into the fight you asked for. I'm just to shy to say anything and look if you want to leave you can. I know I fucked up.. Again.. " I had my head low. Andrew, Joe, Pete never knew about me being shy that bad. It's got worse when Elisa cheated on me. I look up and see Andy looking at me. He has a sad, confused, and still pissed look on his face. He walked passed me. A few tears go down my face. I turn around and watch Andy grab his coat and walk to the door. He stops and turns.

"I-I need some time to think... " then he walked out the door. He left me. Walked right out of my life. I walk up and check on J and told her that I'll be in my room. I walk in my room and lay on the bed and cried.

I'm a mess. I fuck everything up. I ended up falling asleep.

6 hours later.

I woke up. Andy is gone. Still. Shit!! I forgot to get J dinner. I checked on her and she a sleep in her bed. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. There is food made. There was 2 pieces left of chicken stripes on a plate. J's plate. I walk into the living room to see Andy. I stand there. He looks at me. He stands up and walks in front of me.

"I'm sorry, Patrick. I shouldn't have yelled at you and be mad. I'm sorry. " he said.

I hug him. That's all i could do. He huged back.

" I'm sorry to Andy " I said with my face in his chest.

I looked up at him and I got on my tipy toes and kissed him passionate and sweet. I moved my hands to his neck and he moved his to my waist. We literally make out for 10 minutes and pull away breathing a little heavy. He puts his forehead on mine. He smiles. I smile back. Andy was tired and wanted to go to bed. I wasn't. I kissed him goodnight and told him I'm going to the basement to do some music.

I play the piano for awhile and switch to acoustic Guitar. I play a couple of songs and got new lyric ideas and wrote them down. After a few hours decided to grab something to eat. I walked upstairs and into the kitchen and grab a bowl of cheerios with milk. I walk down stairs and turn on the TV that I put down here a year ago. I finish the cereal and sat the bowl on the coffee table. I watch tv for a few more hours and decided to go to bed. I crawl in and cuddled into Andy. I sleep with his arms around and my head in the crook of his neck. I kiss his cheek and whispered "I love you".