Chapter Sixteen: Secrets

Previously....

Sonia took a moment to let it sink in. Then she got angry... really angry. Shadow knew if she got that gun "fixed", she would leave without a trace of sight. Who wants the "love of your life" to walk out on you like that. Great, now she had to watch out for Shadow. "Could it get any better?" She thought with sarcasm.

Then she turned to knock on the door. She wondered how Tails was holding up. This brought a nervous smile upon her face.

She hasn't heard from her little bro in a while. "What in the world, would his level of sanity be?" She questioned to herself.The door slowly opened.

Sonia saw Tails, and waved. "Hey Tails, I was wondering if you could do me a favor and-" she said but was cut off by Tails.

It took her 1 minute to realize she was on the ground.

It took her 3 minutes to realize Tails was passed out on top of her.

But it took her 5 minutes to realize, that a pair of fox lips were touching her own.

"Oh chillidog."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonia pushed Tails off of him as quickly as she could. She wiped her mouth with her back side of her hand. Sonia shook off the horrible feeling from kissing. I wasn't that Tails was a bad kisser, it was just really weird that they kissed.

Sonia got up on her feet to make sure her little brother is okay. When she examined the body, she found very the little fox to have large bulging bag eyes under both eyelids, and more noticeable placement of bones along his body.

Sonia realized Tails was turning into a skeleton, and it was all her fault. Sonia did a small sigh, and rubbed her templets. She usually did this when she was regretting something or thinking really hard to fix a problem. At this moment of time, it was headache of everything thats been happening so far.

First Knuckles loves her, then Shadow loves her, and now she's kissing her brother. She might as well propose to Amy when she turns back to normal. "Its always funny how the things I don't want to happen, happen. It's funnier when it hits you as hard as a sack of chilidogs." mumbled Sonia.

...Chillidogs...

An eruption from her belly emerged, it was clear to the day she was hungry. Since she didn't have her Sonic SuperPower Speed, running down the street for a quick second to the chili dog stand would be a problem.

"I really wish I had a chili dog..." sighed Sonia. She decided to look in the fridge for something to eat. When she opened it, she squeaked in horror for the food in the fridge was all moldy. The milk, the meats, and dear Neptune the meat of his regular chili dog had flies hovering around it.

She wouldn't be surprised if a new monster came alive, and started running out of the fridge. Sonia had this random urge... To clean it, and that's what she did. She knew Tails had a special closet for these type of cases where one of his experiments go wrong, and it ends up with the house being destroyed in one certain part. One year, she remembered when Tails was trying out his new robot called "C.H.I.L.L". 

C.H.I.L.L was suppose to be a robot to help with natural elements. It carried a wind blower, a water hose, a drill, a scooper, and a flame thrower. Tails worked on it for 7 weeks to make it to perfection. One day, Sonic tried asking C.H.I.L.L to make his chili dog a little warmer, but  C.H.I.L.L took the notion to destroy the chili dog and ending up setting the chili dog on fire. Sonic dropped it to the ground, and soon the kitchen caught on fire. Sonic told C.H.I.L.L to blow out the fire. And then C.H.I.L.L used its blower to spread the fire even more. Sonic was freaking out at that point in time, and screamed at the machine to pour it out with water! C.H.I.L.L stared to spray the water everywhere and including on Sonic.