Chapter Five: A Mystery Box

"Sonia..."

"Maybe you try the blue dress first?"

"No she should try the green one. It shows her eyes color better."

"No way the blue one! It matches her fur!"

"No! That will just blend with her fur and then boys will think she's naked or something!"

"She's wearing the the blue one and its final!"

"Says who?!"

"Me"

"Hey girls...."

"She's wearing the green one."

"No she's wearing the blue one."

"Girls."

"Green!"

"No blue!"

"Yo, girls."

"Green!!"

"Blue!!"

"Girls."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Girls."

"YES!"

"NO!"

"GIRLS!!!"

"What?" Said a both times.

Sonia sighed. She couldn't believe her friends were arguing over what dress to wear. Besides she didn't like either of the dresses.

One was an aqua blue that stopped at her ankles. It was associated with a brown belt around her waist. Then there was a green dress that flowed down to her anckles. It had a cut to show her knee and leg [simmilar to the one Amy wore in Sonic X but in the color green and sleeveless]

"Sonia, darling, tell Amy here that you would look cute in this blue dress." said Rouge.

"Please, Rouge, Sonia knows she loves the green one." said Amy.

" Well actually, I don't like either one." said Sonia true fully.

"WHAT?!" They both said.

"Hehe yeah. I rather wear something red." Sonia said.

"Just like Sonic." They both said.

"Why do you say that?" nervously said Sonia.

"Duh, sonic's favorite color is red" stated Amy as a fact.

"How do you know?" asked Sonia who was smirking because red wasn't actually his favorite color.

"His shoes duh!" said Amy.

"Well, I heard that Sonic favorite color was green." said Sonia

"Oh why do you say that Sonia?" questioned Rouge.

"No reason. Some say he goes as far as loving pink." stated Sonia.

"Oh really? I'm pink! Maybe that will give me pointers!" said a cheerful Amy Rose.

"Hmmm..." hummed Rouge, "no reason, ehe?"

Sonia just shrugged and went back to the closet. She started to look for a dress for her date tonight. She was a little nervous. She never expected for going out with his childhood guy friend.

Knuckles was more like a bro, not a date mate. Plus she was still confused as why the guardin asked so nonchalant.

Knuckles seemed nervous to hide his feelings from someone. Plus she knew that Knuckles had a crush on the bat thief , even if he didn't know it himself.