Chapter Eight: Dream a nightmare

"Did you kiss him?"

"..."

"Sooo... did you?"

"..."

"Come on, answer the question!"

"..."

"FINE! Don't answer it. Its not like I cared."

"..."

"I'm a sexy bat thief. I probably have millons of boys waiting to through themselves at me.

"..."

"For all I know, he could be rich."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"AHHHH! Just tell me already."

"Yes...I did kiss him on the ch-"

*slap*

"Why you little bi-"

Amy Rose ran over to Rouge, who was strangling Sonia at the moment. Before this incident, Sonia was explaining to the girls what happened on her date.  Sonia didn't tell the girls about the kiss, well until now.

"Rouge! Leave Sonia alone!' demanded Amy Rose.

Rouge let go of Sonia, and Sonia pushed her away from her. Sonia looked pissed off.

"Rouge, what's your problem?" asked a confused but angry blue hedgehog.

"You're my problem! I didn't know you were GAY?!" yelled Rouge.

"Rouge, I think a little white bat is jealous like what you told me." said a sly Sonia.

Rouge looked shocked beyond words. Was the white bat really...jealous? She always control her emotions when being challenged.

"Welllll... I'll take that as a yes." sneered Sonia with a confident smirk on her face.

Rouge just glared at Sonia, and stormed out of the house. Sonia felt a little guilty, but she was trying to make a point. The thief got her heart stolen by a red guardian.

"Yawn...I'm beat Ames, are you?" asked Sonia, who was rubbing one eye.

Amy widened eyes went back to normal. She was kinda confused as to why she called Sonia gay. "I thought that's with two boys...hmmm" she thought.

Amy snapped out of her trance, and replied with the nod of a head. Amy grabbed Sonia's hand and lead her to her room.

"Sonia you don't mind sleeping on the floor do you? I would let u take my bed but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable sleeping with a stanger since we just meet and all. Oh my you could maybe sleep on the couch if you wa-" rambled Amy Rose.

"No Ames the floor is fine. Night Amy Rose. See you tomorrow." said Sonia with a flick of a hand.

Amy just did a sleepy nod and crawled up in the bed. She feel asleep instantly and dreamed of her and Sonic

- - -

"Ames..." said a voice in the distance.

"Hmmm...who said that?" asked Amy Rise wearing a white silk sundress.

"Ames..." The voice said again.

"Who's there?!" command Amy Rose.

"I love you, Amy Rose." The voice said.

"Sonic? Is that you." hoped the pink colored hedgehog.

"Yes...come here." said a vocie and a blurry figure appeared in the distance.

"Sonic!" yelled a happy Amy.

Amy ran as fast as she could to get the figure. She was smiling and crying tears of joy. The location they where in was a meadow with lillies everywhere, and the sun was shining.

"Sonic, I love y-" said Amy, but she tripped over a rock.

When Amy tired to get back up she couldn't. Something was grabbing her leg. Amy tried to break away from it, but it started to pull her in a hole with lava at the bottom of the pit.

"SONIC!" She cried for help.

But sadly her blue hero didn't save, no one did. She saw the figure near the open hole, and gasped a she saw Shadow the hedgehog, instead of her blue hero. She screamed.

- - -

"Ahhhh!" screamed Amy who woke up from her dream. She looked at a the window and saw it was dawn. She looked at the ground to find Sonia sleeping peacefully on the ground.

Sonia had her mouth wide open, and drool coming out. "Was that really just a dream?" Amy thought to herself. She got of bed, and went downstairs to get some milk.

She opened the fridge, and got out the jug. Amy was to lazy to get a cup, so she just drank it from the jug.

"Wow Ames, didn't know you had it in you." a voice said.

Amy did a spit tank, which happened to hit Sonia in the face. Sonia had a face of disgust, and she whipped the milk off her face. 

"Nice going." Sonia said sarcastically.

"Oops...sorry." giggled Amy.

Amy went to grab a towel, and threw it at Sonia, who luckly caught it with one hand. Sonia whipped her face with the blue towel, and gave Amy a quick thanks.

"Well Amy... I have to go. Thanks for letting me stay." said Sonia with a small frown.

"You're leaving now?! Wait don't go yet. I haven't even made breakfast." Amy told Sonia.

Sonia gave Amy a weak smile, and shook her head. Sonia knew how the real Amy Rose could be. Sonia was just upset because it took Sonic to be turned into a girl to realize it. 

"No Ames, but thank you for having me. I need to go seach fo something." said Sonia.

"Like a quest, I guess?" clearifing Amy.

"Exactly." simply said Sonia.

"Well in the next two days. I'm having a sleepover with the girls at my house. You can come, if you want to?" invited Amy.

Sonia looked hesitent. A sleepover with girls....every guys dream right? Well the guys that are perverts. Sonia need to find a way to become a boy again. Sonia just nodded her head.

"Yeah, sure. If I have time." said Sonia.

Amy eyes light up with happiness, and she gave a bear hug to Sonia. Sonia couldn't breathe like any time Amy gave Sonic (him) a hug.

Maybe she was really strong at hugging others. She could hug all of Eggman's robots, to defeat him.

...Eggman...

The man who started everything. The man who has an IQ of 300.

The man's name that you think about names.

The name that sounds like a stupid superhero's name, but it's actually a stupid super villian's name.

The name that makes you thinks of eggs till you mind thinks about other food.

The name that makes you think would he call himself pizzaman if he was in the shape of a triangle, or maybe burgerman...burgerdude?

The name he names his machines and locations, and that's the location she will have to go to first. 

"Sonia...you okay? Your're spacing out...it's creppy." said Amy, who was waving her hand in front of Sonia's face.

Sonia snapped out of her trance and turned her attention to Amy. "I guess I got lost in my thoughts." she said to herself.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind. Well goodbye Amy Rose! Thanks for...having me?" said Sonia, who ran out the house, and out the door. Sonia looked around...

"Where are you Eggman?" she said coldly.