Chapter Six: A Date with a Knucklehead

"Omg..."

"Rouge..."

"Omg..."

"Rouge."

"Omg..."

"Rouge!"

"Omg..."

"ROUGE!"

"Omg..."

*slap*

"Hey what the chaos was that for?" asked a white bat named Rouge.

Amy and Sonia just shook their heads at Rouge. They finally were able to open up the mysterious box.

They were surprised to find a strap white dress that stopped at your knees. Also it included a small diamond necklace.

"Wow...who ever gave it to you sure must like you." responded Amy.

"Yeah, and that gem right there is calling my name." said an happy evil looking Rouge.

Amy and Sonia both sweat dropped while smiling at Rouge. Sonia shook her head and looked at the dress in her hands. She was still confused who gave her a dress and necklace under one day.

"Hmmmm...I wonder." questioned Sonia to no one.

"Sonia, sweetie, what are you thinking about?" asked Rouge.

"Stop, we need to get Sonia ready for her date! Time for you to change. Now!" yelled and commanded Amy.

Sonia and Rouge looked at Amy with wide eyes, and they scrambled in their places to get ready for Sonia's date.

Sonia went into the bathroom to get ready, after she grabbed the dress from the box. She turned on the sink, and splashed water on her face. She could see a few bags under her because of the feeling she had yesturday. Well, she knew something was going to happen, but she didn't know if it was good or bad.

Sonia slipped in to her dress, which happen to fit her perfectly. It stopped directly at her anckles like it was suppose to be. She marvaled at how perfect it fit her, but then frowned. She shouldn't be enjoying this. She was a guy, and Sonic the hedgehog was not going to be gay. He rather marry Amy, than be gay, which was a real statement.

...Amy...

He was beginning to think differently about her, that was certian. She at least was a caring person, werid that never happen before. Also she saw a side of Rouge that she never thought would happen. The talent night theif was a big softy. Everything is different in a girl's perspective than a guy's, go figure.

There was a sudden knock on the bathroom door, a voice called to Sonia. "Hey Sonia, you've been in there for a long time. We have to do your make up, and hair. Is it that time of the month, again?" asked Amy Rose.

Sonia eyes just widened, since she's a girl. Will she be have that...werid cycle. Tails told him about it once how girls act crazy, and to stay away from them. Sonic thought Amy was on it all the time. One reason to run away fom her, and...lets not forget about a big giant hammer following, i mean chasing, him.

Sonia moaned and just replied with a "no". She opened the bathroom door, to get through the rest of her torture session. They pulled Sonia in a spinning chair, and transformed her. Sonia remember wincing each time, when the tried to comb her quills.

"And...done. Wow Sonia you look really beautiful." amired an Amy Rose.

"I couldn't agree more, Amy." replied Rouge.

Sonia looked in the mirror and saw a hot looking hedgehog. She thought to herself if she looked hot as a girl and boy. then her future kids would look awesome, well tha's to say if he has any. Sonia smirked at herself, feeling a brand new of confidence. If he's was goin to be stuck as a girl for now, he might at least enjoy it.

*Knock, Knock"

The three girls' heads turned to face downstairs. They knew that had to be Knuckles. Sonia soon lost her confident smirk which turned into a worried one. "Well we better not keep, him waiting." said Rouge who said it with a bitter tone. "I wonder what's her problem?" thought Sonia.

The girls all walked down stairs to open to door for Knuckles. "Sorry if I'm a little late but I was...whoaaa..." said a speechless Knuckles who was staring at Sonia. Sonia was wearing the diamond necklace, and the strap white dress. Her hair was curled and was put into a bun. She was weaing green eye shadow thanks to Rouge. Instead of her running shoes it was some siviler sandles. 

"You sure you're gonna be okay, Sonia? I mean if you need anything just call. I'm beating this is you're first date, so be careful. I don't want you to be nervous, I'll be nervous for you. Now have a great time." said Amy Rose as she pushed Sonia out the door with Knux. Amy locked the door to make sure  Sonia wouldn't sneek back in. "Nice Rosy, nice..." mumbled Sonia.

Sonia turned around to be face to face with Knux. She soon blushed as Knux was gasping at her like a fish out of water. She would have to thank Amy and Rouge, again after this. "So shall we go?" asked Sonia shyly.

Knux just smiled warmly, and replied with a nodd. The whole walk to the resturant was silent. It wasn't an awkward silent, just a confortable one. Once they reached the place, she realized it was a chilidog place. She smiled with delight.

"Rouge told me you might like this place, and Sonia you look really pretty tonight." he replied with a grin. Sonia blushed, and then grabbed Knuckles's hand to lead him to the table. They both order chili dogs, no suprise.

They talked about random things. What there favorite color was, what did they like, and dislike. She found out that Knuckles hated being alone on Angle Island, and was happy meeting Sonic even though it didn't start out the right way. When Sonic finally got all the chaos emeralds, Knux just punched him and stole all of them away from him. That was not cool in his books with Sonic.

"Yup, that's basically my life.' Knuckles replied with a sad laugh.

Sonia gave him a weak smile in return. She never knowing how much he effected the red knucklehead. She was proud of herself for it. She changed someone's life for the better, at least in her opinion.

"Knuckles...what are you really doing here with me?" questioned Sonia with a soft smile.

Knuckles looked like he was caught for doing something wrong. "What? There's nothing wrong. You looked hot, so I just asked you out. Is there a problem?" questioned Knuckles who sounded like he was trying to question himself. Sonia made a heartfelt laugh and looked at Knuckles. 

"Knuckles, I know you like Rouge. and last time I checked I wasn't a bat. I'm a hedge...girl?" said Sonia. Sonia knew about Knux's little crush on Rouge. Knuckles just blushed and turned away. Sonia smiled knowing she proved her point.

"I-I don't k-know what you're talking about hottie. Can we just drop it?" he asked. Sonia just nodded and smiled. "One day..." she thought. 

After eating a bowl of ice cream with different sprinkles and whip cream, the left to go walk in the park. It was a first nice date in Sonia's opinion. It was also really quick. "Such a shame." she thought. 

"Do you promise to keep a secret?" asked Knuckles staring at the moon after they sat down near a tree. Sonia just smiled and nodded. It's not everyday, a not feely guy tells you his real feelings, let alone secrets.

"Yes, I won't tell." promised Sonia.

Knuckles looked around her face to make sure he could spot any place where she might be lying. After finding any reason to doubt her, he sighed.

"I don't like Rouge the Bat..." he said.

Sonia was about to object, when she heard something else come from his mouth.

"I love her."