Breaker of News

~~~Mayumi's P.O.V~~~

I couldn't stop thinking about what Kurama told me a couple days ago. I don't want to leave Boruto forever. I knew I had to tell somone else about this, and decided on telling Hinata after school. It's kind of pointless for me to keep going, but Kurama insisted on it. I suddenly realized someone was waving a hand in front of my face. I blinked and noticed class had ended and me and Boruto were the only ones left in the classroom. He was looking at me concerned and I looked down. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking if we should tell anyone..." He looked at me sadly, and hugged me. He'd been doing that a lot lately. "I don't want to lose you..." He whispered and I felt tears form as I hugged him back. "What going on here?" Sarada asked, and I could almost see the possible options pass through her brain. I looked down and felt tears fall down my cheeks and onto the ground, Boruto spoke up for me. "Mayumi will be gone in a month," I saw he was trying hard to not cry in front of Sarada. "You mean..." She trailed off and I shook my head frantically. "No! I was told I have one month before I leave to see my family but next time I see any of you, time will stay the same for you, but for me it'll be decades later." She looked interested now. 'Like time travel?" I nodded. "I think that's it." Shikadai lazily entered now. "There's been another sighting Boruto, Mayumi." We nodded and dashed off, leaving a confused Sarada behind. As Shikadai lead us to the sighting, we took a sudden turn behind the school. Me and Boruto looked at each other, confused. He turned around to face us. 'So what's going on between you two? Boruto you've been more protective of Mayumi, and Mayumi you've been quieter and less confident." I looked down and Boruto, once again, spoke for me. "Mayumi's going to be going back to her family in a month, we think she's going to be time travelling, and she has no choice. Next time she sees us, she'll be decades older, and we won't have aged, that's all we know." Shikadai hugged me. "It'll be such a drag without you." I chuckled, tears rolling down my face. "A drag indeed, my shadow friend."