Day Three: Patrol in the Forest

It was 4am and I officially couldn't sleep. I headed to the roof to sit in solitude, only to discover I wasn't the only one with sleeping problems. Obviously, Gaara can't sleep with Shukaku you idiot. I rolled my eyes and approached him. "He's not letting you sleep?" His eyes widened and he turned to me. "How do you know?" He asked, suspicion obvious and I held my hands up in surrender. "I actually study these things, unlike most and your eyebags are signs of insomnia, so I guessed it was Shukaku, especially with the sand you have." I smiled at him. "I can get someone to speak with him if you want, maybe you'll get a good night's sleep for once in your life." he hesitated but nodded. Can you get Kurama? I think she'll be best. As much as I'd love to help you, Kurama is the one tailed beast I can't contact. I can reach her brother, but there's some sort of barrier around her. Send me instead. I don't trust you with these things but okay. Just reach for my chakra and send it into his body. I nodded and did as Adara said, soon feeling a form in my hands. "Wow I didn't mean grab my whole being but I guess that'll still work, I can't wait to beat Shukaku." I looked in my palm, and noticed a fiery bird. "I'm only sending you because we can't contact Kurama right now, don't be getting any ideas." She smirked and I scowled, before sending her into Gaara, who seemed shocked, then confused. I chuckled. "I know that feeling all too well." I left him be and told him to come to me when Adara finishes. Just before I left, he spoke. "I thought you weren't a jinchuuriki." I stopped walking. "What I have isn't a tailed beast. A jinchuuriki is a holder of a tailed beast." With that I left to my room and stared at the moon, thinking of my parents and how my team's doing.

At seven, I walked into the tower kitchen and noticed my team. "Hey guys, ya made it?" They nodded and I started making breakfast. Soon it was made and I handed some to them, before heading out into the forest and checking out the remaining teams. Most were teams I don't recognize but Team 7 was still in the forest. Naruto and Sasuke seemed to be fully recovered, but they hadn't noticed the scroll I left them. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed it and walked up to them. "Here." They looked confused. "Don't you need that scroll, Hana~Chan?" Naruto asked, and I shook my head. "I have enough, this is an extra." They nodded and took it from me, before heading towards the tower. I felt a disturbance again and headed with them, just in case I accidentally made myself an easy target from the weakness I was receiving.