Dear Readers:

Hey there, this is just to say thank you to all you readers who add this story to your reading lists! I find it hard to keep up with everyone who does, and I get confused with who I've already thanked and what not, so I decided it would be easier to thank you at the start of the story!

So to anyone who's added or will add this story to your RL/Library, thank you so, so much! I really appreciate your support, and I wish I could thank you all individually! I apologise for not being able to - I always feel really ignorant when I don't thank people.

This is not the work of a professional author, okay, so there will be mistakes, probably some plot holes and some things will seem really, really ridiculous but I started writing this at the age of 13/14 (I think, if I'm remembering properly) and it was the first story I'd ever really attempted that involved adult themes. I don't mind you pointing out flaws, but please don't be unnecessarily rude about it.

But, I do really hope you enjoy the story, feel free to let me know what you think! It's always great to hear the readers thoughts and opinions, positive or negative. If you have any suggestions, helpful criticism, please let me know and when I edit this story, it will all be taken into consideration!

Once again, thank you!