Chapter 38 (Part one) x

I'm working on the next part. Will be up tomorrow xx (: 

_________________________________________________________________________

 Zayn's POV

I woke up really happy. I had this interview this morning. I was gonna make it official today. I took a shower and went downstairs for some breakfast. "Goodmorning sunshine how are you?" Harry came into the kitchen. I laughed. "Never been better. How about you?" "Yea same." It was silence for a couple seconds. "I'm thinking of going official with Alli today. What do you think? Shall i do it?" He almost choked in his water. "Are you serious? I was just thinking about doing the same. I already told management and they agreed." I smiled. Fuck i have to tell management. Okay i'll do that when i get there. After half an hour we were on our way to the interview. I was nervous and exited. I text Allison to tell that the interview will be live on channel 3. We arrived there and people were stressing around. Like sit down and relax. Okay so i went to the dressing room and after that my hair was being fixed by our stylists. In ten minutes, the fans will be really REALLY upset. The time flew by and the interview started. I already told management and they agreed. Pfew. "Hey everyone. I'm your host for today and i'm here with the amazing band One Direction. So boys tell us how was your tour in America?" The women said. Her voice was killing me. So annoying and she forced her British accent. Like c'mon sistah, it's fricking annoying. Okay so after a couple questions the fans questions were there. "Okay so this question is from Jolisa. She says : 'What do you look for in a girl?'" OH CMON NOT THAT QUESTION AGAIN. Everyone answered. I decided to decribe Allison a little. "She has to have nice eyes. And a great personality. If she's too much in my face, that's a big turn off." I smiled. The last but not least question. "So tell me guys : Are you single, dating? Or do you have someone in mind?" She smiled cheekily. "We have girlfriends" Liam and Louis said. She looked at Harry. "I have a girlfriend too." He smiled. Then she looked at me. OMFG. "So Zayn i've heard many stories about you dating some Allison. Is it true?" I looked around me. And then i looked in the camera. "Yes. I'm dating Allison. She's rather called Alli." I smiled. I felt relief. 

Allison's POV

My heart was pounding. He just told everyone he's dating me. I was happy but i was scared too. I couldn't stop thinking about how people are gonna think of me. My privacy is forever gone now. I can't just walk outside anymore. People will attack me. Luckily i have Zayn by my side. And i wasn't the only one who should've been scared. Harry and Noelle went official too. Fans will go crazy cause they all see Harry as a man whore. Which he's definitely not. Niall and Lily didn't go official. I think she isn't ready for that.  It was now 4 o'clock. Te interview took an hour. I was to scared to watch on twitter so i just didn't.  I was really bored so i just started getting ready for tonights dinner. WAAAAAAAAAAAIT HOLD UP. I didn't ask Noella Lily Danielle and Eleanor yet. I text them :

- GUYSSSS sorry it's really late but You all wanna join me and the lads on a double date? I forgot to ask hehe xx

They all replied with sure. I started to get ready. I took a shower and after that i did my make up. I wore a cute white dress with high heels. I curled my hair. I looked pretty good actually. Around 6 pm the lads picked me up. I still had 30 minutes to kill. I made myself a sandwich, cause i didn't want to look like a pig. "So are you and Zayn still together or?" Toby walked into the kitchen. I looked at him. "Yes Toby. Were are STILL together. Problems?" I gave him a bitchy look. " Oh well.. Okay then. Much luck with him." He laughed sarcastically and walked away. "YEAH YOU GOOD LUCK WITH HANNAH THEN!" I yelled after him but he didn't say anything back. Ugh my mood is gone now. I don't feel like going to dinner anymore. Untill the door bell rang. WOOOHOOO i was happy again. I opened the door and Zayn was standing there. He gasped when he saw me. Lol. I blushed. "Shall we go ma beautiful lady?" He said and i grabbed his arm. We drove to this nice restaurant. ( there are a lot of restaurant out there ok? Lol) 

We ate dinner but Zayn kept texting. It was really annoying. Like c'mon bro? We're on a date. I didn't pay much attention to it but i got a little frustrated about it. "Zayn can you please stop texting? We're on a date." I whispered. "Look at your messages he said and put away his phone. What the hell? I grabbed my phone. 1 Message from Zayn. 

______________________________________________________________   Don't forget to vote guys! <3