Chapter Six ( Part one ) x

* the next morning * 

My alarm clock went off. I threw it against the wall. I jumped up and took my clothes and went to the bathroom. After i took a quick shower i dressed myself. I put on a little mascara and some lipgloss. Nothing much. i did my hair in a messy bun, and then i walked down stairs. I took some cereals. When i was done eating, I grabbed my bag and walked outside. This was my morning routine. I walked into Lily. "Good morning sunshine." I said. " Hi babe. Did you sleep well?." She asked. " Yea fine." I replied. She was always so happy in the morning. I don't get how she does it. We walked to her car and i jumped in. Since i don't have a car of my own, i always rode with her. When we came at school i walked to my locker. I found a note in it. It said: BITCH. I burst out of laughter and showed the letter to Lily. " Ashley is such a dumbass." I said. We both laughed. My first classes were boring. It was funny cause Ashley wasn't at school today. Probably to scared. The day passed by slowly. FINALLY, it was 3 o'clock. I was so excited to go out with Zayn. Me and Lily drove back home. She couldn't stop talking about me and Zayn. Oh, and Niall. She has a crush on him. It's so cute. as we pulled over in her garage i jumped out the car and she did the same. "Call me when you're home. And tell me everything okay? Good luck with your date." She said. " Thank you hun." I said and gave her a hug. As i walked towards my house, i bumped into Louis. " Hi Lou!". " Hi love, how r you doing?." He asked me. " Yes, i'm fine thank you. How are you?." I replied. " I'm fine love. What have i heard? You have a date tonight! Zayn can't stop talking about it." He smiled like an idiot. I smiled like an idiot too. " Yea you're right. I'm very excited  about it too." I said. He stared at me. " What are you thinking about Lou?..". " It's nothing, haha. I have to go now love. See you later alligator." He said. " Haha, bye Lou." I said and walked through my front door. I walked straight upstairs. I still had 3 hours left. I decided to lay down on my bed. I fell asleep. * an hour later* i wake up. Damn i slept for an hour. But still 2 hours left to the date. I grabbed my guitar, and started playing Baby by Justin Bieber. Yes, i play the guitar, the piano, i dance and i sing. I'm pretty good actually, but i never sang for other people except Toby and Lily. While i was singing Toby came in. He stood there listening. When i was done he said : "That was beautiful, you should let someone hear it. It's really good. If i had a voice like you, i already know what i was doing now." "Thank you Toby. But no, i don't think someone likes it. But thanks anyway." I said. "Whatever.." He said and walked out. Maybe he is right? But i don't want to be famous, i don't like paperrazzi. Okay, i put my guitar down and walk to my closet. I grab the clothes Lily gave me and walk to my bathroom. I take a shower and dry myself. I decided to straight my hair. As i was done i put on some mascara and pink eyeshadow. ( Cause my top was pink too). After an hour i was done. I decided to make photo of myself and put it on twitter. i wrote this : @AllisonDF : 'I have a date tonight. Tell me what you think of my outfit.' I send it. The first message was from Lily it said : You look beautiful thanks to me. Haha love you and have fun tonight! xo. I laughed and send her back : I will. Thank you. I call you when i'm back. :) xo. I got of twitter and jumped downstairs. I watched some tv when the doorbell rang. Oh god i'm nervous. I opened the door but it wasn't Zayn. It was my neighbour, she was complaining about Toby's music again. After a few minutes she was gone so i sat down on the couch again. Toby got down stairs. " Hi sis, what did that awful woman want?" He asked. " She was complaining bout your music, but i didn't care." I said smiling. " Okay. Nervous for your date?" He said. " A little." I replied. " You just have to know that, if he ever try to hurt you-" " you'll kill him. I know. It's just a date Toby. We'll see what happens." I said. Right that moment the doorbell rang again. I opened the door and there he was. The handsome guy with his dark brown hair and his beautiful eyes. " Hi Zayn." I said as i realized i was staring. " Hi beautiful. Coming?" He said and took my hand. " Yes sir." I said blushing, and walked over to his car. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note : DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT PLEASE :) xx