Chapter 1: Black windows

'ALLI! WAKE UP!' I heard someone yell, from downstairs. 

'ALLI! LILY IS HERE! COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!'

Hi, this is me Allison Demi Fields. My friends and family call me Alli. With "Friends" I mean my absolute best friend Lily Amanda Marshall. I've known her since I was 2 years old. My parents were her parents' neighbours.
             Not for long though. My father is in prison. I'm not sure why. The only thing I do know is that  drugs were involved.
           Anyway, my mother is now a massive drug addict too. She decided to dump me and my brother with the Marshalls when we were like 6 years old. Yes, I have a twin brother called Toby. He's very protective. We live on our own now.

Lily has a brother too. His name is Thomas Marshall. He has a crush on me. But he knows that I will never like him like that, because he's like a brother to me.

'I AM COMING!' I yelled back at him. It was Saturday, which meant no school. I got dressed really quick, and jumped down the stairs. 'You're done, finally.. Lily is here.' Toby said. 'No shit?.' I said, while looking at Lily. We burst out of laughter, as my brother walked off. We were going to rehearsal for our dance group today.
               We had this little dance group at our school. Also a Football group, and the cheerleaders. Our dance group was about 5 people. We weren't the Best Dance Group though. But it was fun. Always better then Gymnastic. I grabbed my radio and the cd's and went outside. We had a little garden in front of our house.

As I watched at the other side of the road, I saw the barbiedolls. Ashley and Hannah. Ashley is the leader of the two. She's the biggest bitch. Hannah is her follower. Hannah is also my brothers ex. Look I'm not supposed to say this but, Toby is pretty hot. I would definitely date him, if he wasn't my brother. He was in love, the lucky girl was Hannah. But Ashley was like really REALLY jealous, cause she was deprately in love with him. Luckily he was not in love with her, thne she would be, sort of my 'sister in law'. Ew.

Okay, back to reality.. Ashley was so jealous she made Toby and Hannah break up. Toby was heartbroken, and Hannah became the biggest bitch I had ever seen. So, that's the reason I hate those girls.
        I wasn't a mean person, nor arrogant. But whenever Ashley started talking to me, I could'nt help myself. Just like this moment.

'What are you looking at?!' Ashley yelled. Oh here we go It thought to myself. I decided to ignore the pig.
       As I put the cd in Lily came walking out of the house with drinks

"'What makes you beautiful, then we'll do All around the world. Okay?' She asked. . 'Sure.' I said, when the music started. I immediately turned up the music, which made Ashley mad.

Once I got in a bad fight with her. The teacher pulled us apart. It was really bad, and we almost got expelled, but the principal only gave us a boring speech, and warned us for next time. Asif he already knew it was going to come. Aha.

'COME ON! You have to dance with me you know.' Lily interrupted and smacked the back of my head. 'Ouch, why did you do that?'

'What were you thinking about?' She laughed, ignoring my question.

'I was thinking about killing that bitch on the other side of the road.' I told her and we laughed. We were dancing and jumping around, when suddenly a car passed our house. The windows were all black so we couldn't really see people.

We were going to get new neighbours. Which was.. great. I bet they're that kinda people who mind other people business all the time.

'I hope they're not that kinda people who mind everyones business.' Toby said, while walking outside. 'I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe we should take a look later in the afternoon?' I suggested. 'Yeah, good idea. Now Toby go away. We have to to practice.' Lily said and pushed Toby away, making him laugh out loud.