Chapter 35 x

This one is a little short i know, but i just had to update something. I'm working on the rest right now. Enjoy reading xx 
____________________________________________________________________

 Zayn's POV

I woke up around 8 am. I was hungry as fuck.  I saw Allison was awake too, she wasn't in bed. I went downstairs. She was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea. " Morning babe." I walked towards her. She looked happy. " Morning. Slept well?" " Sure. But why are you up so early?" I yawned. She stared at me lol. I had no shirt on. " I eh.. I was hungry. Hbu?" " Yea same here. How about we're gonna make breakfast?" I smiled. She nodded and we began. I couldn't cook and she knew that, so she just stood there and laughed at me. " Stop laughing at me!" I fake cried. She walked up to me and rubbed my cheek. I felt something on my face. It was flower for the pancakes. She just started a food fight. I grabbed it too and threw it at her. " Aaah Zayn?!" I burst out og laughter and so did she. She attacked me with food but I grabbed her waist from behind and lifted her up. " HAHA you can't do anything." I laughed. " You evil child put me down." She laughed. I put her down and she turned to me. We were now VERY close. Her lips crashed on mine. I kissed her back immediately. It ended up in a pretty heated make out session till I heard someone coughing. I pulled back from the kiss. Awkward, it was my mother. She laughed and walked away. " YOU BOTH HAVE TO CLEAN THE MESS!" She yelled after it. It looked like something exploded in the kitchen. Haha we started cleaning. It was a bit awkward but then we burst out of laughter. After 3 hours of cleaning we were finally done. The whole time I couldn't stop laughing. And we still didn't eat. Lol. Okay so now my mom was in the kitchen making us food. I just watched tv and Alli was texting someone. Probably Lily or Noella. Should i ask her now? Or no? Okay i'll ask her now. "Alli..?" "Hmmm..?" "You eh.. You wanna go out with me tonight? On a date?" I looked at her beautiful face. She looked at me. "I thought you'd never ask." She smiled. 

Allison's POV

He finally asked me out. YEEAAHH! Okay it's tonight but i don't have any clothes.. I mean nice clothes. I looked at Zayn's sisters who were looking at me. "Come with us!" They all jumped up and grabbed my arm. "WAIT WHERE TO?" "Make over." They yelled and they pulled me upstairs. 

Almost 2 hours later i was finally done. I looked in the mirror. I looked good. Okay i don't like talking about myself like that buut this time, i really looked good. I walked downstairs. Zayn was already done. He stood there checking me out. Like the first time lol. He bit his lip. Which made me sexually frustrated. He was so hot. "Looking good Zayn." I said an winked. "You look very hot." He whispered in my ear and i blushed. "So where are you taking me?" I asked. He didn't answer. Ugh. We drove to a nice restaurant. Oh yea, he wanted to start over that's why he took me to a restaurant i think. Just like the first date. It was really romantic. Zayn was such a gentleman. I had so much fun. After the date we went home. Watch some movies. Yes just like the first date. Only this time his sisters watched with us. I snuggled up to Zayn's chest and fell asleep slowly.