Chapter Six ( Part Two )

Zayn's POV

 I wore my blue nikes, a blue polo shirt from Niall, and a black skinny trousers. I fixed my hair and walked down stairs. " Do i look good?" I asked the boys. " You always look good Zayn." Niall, liam and Harry said. " Sexy guy." Louis said. " Hee, you are with me remember?" Harry said to Louis. Louis attacked Haz and gave him lovebites in his neck. We all laughed. I said bye to the boys and walked out. I took my car and drove to Alli's. I jumped out of the car and walked towards the house. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door. OH. MY. GOD. My jaw dropped. She looked beautiful. She gave me shivers down my back. I saw her staring, that was so cute. " Hi Zayn." She said. " Hi beautiful. Coming?" I said. " Yes sir." Aww she was blushing. That made her even more cute. I took her hand and we walked over to my car. The way to the restaurant was nice, we talked about everything. We pulled over by the nice restaurant. Luckily there were no fans. We were eating talking laughing the whole time. She is so funny and pretty. She has a nice personallity. Everything i look for in a girl. It felt like minutes but we were already there for 2 hours. " Shall we go home?" She asked and i nodded. " Maybe we can go to my place and just watch a movie or something?" I suggested. " I'd love to." She said smiling. I payed the bill and we drove back to my place. As we walked in the boys and Lily were there. The only one missing was Harry. " Hey guys, where's Harry?" I said as we walked in. " Oh, he's with his new 'Friend' Ashley. They're upstairs." Louis said with a sad face. I laughed. I looked over to Alli. She walked over to Lily and wispered something in her ear. They started laughing. We sat down on the couch. " Anyone wants something to drink?" Allison asked. " Yes please." Everyone said. She walked into the kitchen. " So Zayn tell me. Have you kissed her yet?" Niall wispered. " No, not on the first date stupid." I said, and we both laughed. 

Allison's POV

 Lily was right. We went to a nice restaurant and then we went to his house to watch a movie. As we came in everyone was staring at us and Harry wasn't there. " Hi guys where's Harry?" Zayn asked. " Oh, he's with his new ' Friend' Ashley. They're upstairs." FOR REAL. I walked over to Lily and wispered : " hmm. I wonder what those two are doing." We started laughing. Zayn looked confused. Me and Zayn sat down on the couch. I was thirsty so i decided to grab something to drink. " Anyone wants something to drink?" I asked. " Yes please they all answered. I walked into the kitchen grabbed some glasses and some juice and walked back. There was no room for me on the couch anymore. " You wanna sit next to me?" Zayn said like he just read my minds. " Yea sure." I said and sat next to him. I cuddled up to his chest without anyone noticing. I could feel his heart beat. This felt so good. He played with my hair as i fell asleep.

Lily's POV

Omg Zayn and Alli look so damn cute together. And i'm here forever alone waiting for Niall to like me. 

Niall's POV

Zayn and Alli look so cute together. I want that too. But now i'm forever alone waiting for Lily to like me. 

Liam's POV 

Goddamn it. They look so cute together. Now i miss Danielle even more.. FML right now. 

Louis' POV 

ELEANOR I MISS YOU!. Shit, why is she not here with me right now. Instead i have to watch Zayn and Alli being cute together. FML FML.

Zayn's POV 

She was asleep on my chest. I was in love. Yes i just said it. I'm in love. She is so beautiful. I hope she likes me to. I think i'm gonna ask her out more often. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Harry and Ashley. " Hey Haz." I said. " Hi Zayn. You had fun didn't you?" He said while looking at Alli. " Yes i did. But i think you have to go cause it's not going to be fun around here when she wakes up and sees you." I said while looking at Ashley.

She laughed. " Well, okay. Nice to see you too Zayn." "Bitch." I wisper to myself. She walked out. Harry came back. " So how was it?" I asked. " Well.. You know.." He replied. I burst out of laughter almost waking up Alli. After a few minutes i decided to carry her home. Toby is probably worried by now. I picked her up in bride state and brought her back home. " She fell asleep on our couch." I said when Toby opened the door. " Oh. Shall i lay her in her bed?" He asked. "No i'll do it." "Thanks mate." He said. " No problemo." I walked up stairs not trying to wake her up. I walked through her bedroom door and put her in bed. I took of her shoes. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, and walked out. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Authors note : If i get more viewers i'll update the next chapter. So guise, PROMOTE FOR ME! :D