Chapter 25 x

Allison's POV

The next day i woke up i was so happy. For like 3 seconds. Then it hit me again. He who-shall-not-be-named cheated on me. With Ashley. I almost threw up by the thought of it. I walked downstairs. Toby was sitting on the couch. "Hi lil sis, how are you?" He asked and stood up. He pulled me in for a hug. We stood there for a couple of minutes. He was the only one who still loved me. By that thought i burst tears. My knees were getting weak so i almost fell but Toby caught me. He put me down on the couch andd sat down next to me. "Something happened with Zayn, right?" I swallowed, and the tears streamed down my face. (See what i did there?) "He.. i..I really thought he loved me Toby. HE CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT CUNT!" I screamed and he grabbed my hand. "He cheated on you with who?" I stopped crying and looked at him "Are you kidding me Toby? You really have no clue who i'm talking about?" He pulled me into another hug and i cried my eyes out. At the end of the day i was done crying. I had no tears left. My throat was sore a well. It was now midnight Toby stayed with me the whole day, he tried to cheer me up but nothing worked. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and two glasses. He gave me one and kept one himself. "Are you serious? Are you letting me drink right now? Normally i'm not allowed when i'm not going out." I laughed. "You need it. And you're laughing again. Thats a good thing right?" He smiled. He gave me a drink and put the bottle away. After that i went to bed. He who-shall-not-be-named wasn't really worth my tears.

The next day was just like the day before. Sad.. I wasn't crying anymore though. I walked to the front yard and sat down. I saw Niall and he waved and gave me a smile. But at the same moment He who-shall-not-be-named walked out too. He smiled at me. Okay.. that was weird. I only gave him a deathglare. They drove away. I just lied down and dreamt. Dreamt about Lily. She apologised to me, and we were best friends again. And i was friends with Noella too. "Alli? Alli.?" I thought it was my dream. But no it was real life. Speaking of the devil. "What do you want Lily?" I felt the anger coming up. "I just wanted to say that i'm sorry for what happened yesterday. And sorry for ignoring you for no reason. But Noella and i became real good friends and she's sorry too." She said. Okay.. wait whut? If Zayn didn't cheat on me she was probably still ignoring me right now. WTF? "Okay thanks."I said. She sighed and walked away. I stood up and walked inside. I heard someone laughing behind me. Oh please not now.. I turned around and saw the barbie dolls standing there. "I told you to stay away from Zayn, but you didn't and now you're hurt. It's your own fault. I'm sorry Zayn doesn't like you as much as he likes me." She turned her ugly head. Did she really just said that? I opened my mouth to say something but Toby pulled me inside and closed the door. "Toby what the hell are you doing?" " I don't want to see another fight between you girls. It's been enough. I don't want to see you get hurt by tthat bitch again." He said. He was right, why should i waist my strenght on her?. I walked up stairs and lied down on my bed. I heard the door closing. Tony left. I walked down stairs again. Vodka can heal the pain i have right now. I grabbed the bottle and took it up stairs. I drank it and fell asleep after.

The rest of the week was awesome. I mean sad.. But i spent my time in the bar. I just drank the pain away. I didn't want to think about Zayn anymore. It was damn hard thoug.. Ugh. Alcohol helped a little. Till the hangover... Anyway, i haven't talked to anyone but Toby. I haven't been to school this week. I don't care anymore. I just sat there. In the same chair i sat everyday. It was boring, nobody was there. "Can i have another drink?" I asked the bartender. "No miss. you've had enough to dirnk. I think you should go home now."He said. "Why won't you give me a drink? I pay for it you know.?" I was pretty wasted. "I told you, you've had enough for today." "Oh fuck off, i'll find another bar." I said and walked out. I walked home, in the rain. I almost fell cause i was really drunk. I walked into my street and saw Zayn parking hia car. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LIVE NEAR ME?! I just walked home. He yelled my name but i ignored him. I came home and crashed on the couch. "Hi sis." Toby sat down next to me. "Hiiii." "Did you drink? Again?" He looked at me. "Nooo. No of course not." "I can smell the vodka. Allison, you need to stop drinking!." "No!" I yelled and walked upstairs. I got really sick so i ran to the bathroom. Next thing i knew i lay on the ground crying. After that everything went black.
I woke up still laying on the ground in the bathroom. This time Toby didn't carry me to bed. I took a shower, dressed myself and walked down stairs. It was already 3 o'clock. Toby was sitting outside. "Hi Toby." He ignored me. I walked over to him and looked at him. "Helloooow?" I said he still didn't say anything. "Why are you ignoring me?" "Why do you drink all the time?" He suddenly said. "Because." "That's no read Alli!" He got a bit angry. "Toby.. I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!" "NO YOU CAN'T!" I got a little scraed by him screaming at me like that. "TOBY CALM THE FUCK DOWN! You don't have to scream at me like that.!" "Alii listen to me.. You need to stop drinking. I'm not gonna clean your puke everyday. I don't wanna carry you to bed cause you past out in the hallway. YOU 18 YEARS OLD! You wanna become like mom and dad?" He yelled. That hit me hard. I know i drink much but.. Just don't say that to me. My eyes started to tear up. " You think.. You think i look like mom and dad? You think i'm a alcoholic? A drug addict? Relly Toby?" The tears streamed down my face again. "Ali.. i .. i .. i didn't mean to say that. But drinking isn't gonna help you.." " IT DOES THOUGH! It kills the pain i have right now! " " It doesn't Alli.. Do you wanna wake up with a massive hang over everyday?" "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW TOBY?! HOW CAN YOU TELL HOW I FEEL?!" I got really angry. I walked inside and grabbed a bottle of wine. Toby followed me inside. "Allison.. Don't drink it. Please stop. " He said. I opened the bottle and started drinking. "I can't believe you.." He walked away. I just went upstairs and checked my phone. I had like a 1000 messages. All from Zayn and Lily. But there was one from Niall. I said:
- Alliiii! WE MISS YOU! All of us.. Please come hang out with us again. I'll make sure won't join us. But please, we miss you a lot! xx N

Awh... That was sweet.But i can't hangout with Lily. She doesn't need me, she had Noella. Fine by me. That when mu phone went off. I picked it up. It was my principal. Oh lord..
*Phone conversation*
P - Hello, is this Miss Fields speaking?
A - Yup.
P - Okay eh.. Miss Fields. Can you tell me why you weren't at school this whole week?
A - I didn't feel like going..
P - You dind't feel like going? Okay.. Miss Fields.. If you want to graduate you'll have to finish this school year. It's almost over.
A - Dunno.. Maybe i'll come tomorrow.. Maaybe not.
P - It's for your own good miss.
A - Ok. Bye mister i-don't-even-know-what-your-name-is.
*End of phone conversation*

I wanted to graduate.. But i can't concentrate. Maybe he was right. I think i'm actually going to school tomorrow. Yup.. I went to bed. Maybe this was my chance to stay away from drinking? I don't know..