Chapter 11 ( Part One ) x

I'm so sorry for the late update guys. Wattpad was being weird so i couldn't update for 2 or 2 days. Anyway, here's the next chapter. Please Vote Comment etc. Enjoy Readingg

_____________________________________________________________________________

* The next day*

Zayn's POV

I jumped out of my bed, it was 11:00 am. I was so happy. You sure know why. I HAVE A FREAKING DATE TONIGHT. I can't wait to see and kiss Alli again. aha. Well actually, I just can't wait to make her mine. I grabbed some black trousers and a white t-shirt. I took a shower. When i got dressed I looked myself in the mirror. I always look good. Hahaha. I decided to let my hair down for today. I'll fix it tonight. I walked downstairs for some breakfast. Everyone was still sleeping, and there was no food. NOTHING. Probably Niall, the pig ate everything. But he can,, cause he's my little brother. :). I walked outside. I walked towards my car to get some McDonalds breakfast. I saw Lily walking. "Lily!!" I yelled. "Hi Zayn! Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going to get some breakfast at McDonalds." "Oh really? I was just doing the same thing." She said as she walked towards her car. "You can drive with me if you want?"I asked her. She nodded and walked toward my car. She jumped in, i did too. We were driving for like 5 minutes when she started talking. "So, when are you asking Alli on a date again?" "Well i just did. We're going out tonight." "Oh how cute! Where are you taking her?" "Why, i thought i'd take her to a nice restaurant, and after that, i'll take her to the beach." "AAAAWWW That's so sweet! Maybe we could all hang out on the beach tonight? Me and Niall, Liam and Danielle, Eleanor and Louis Ashley and Harry." "Yea that's fine by me. But i don't think she's gonna like it when Ashley comes along." "Then you have to keep them seperate." She said. She's right. I'll have to keep them seperate. "Shall i ask the boys to come along tonight?" "Yea sure". We dorve to McDonalds. When we got our food we drove back home. "Alli really likes you, and i can tell you do too." She said, and i blushed. Gosh WHY?. "Ahw you're blushing. That's so cute Zayn!." "Yea.. uhh.. You're right. I do like her." "Okay, i know she likes you too. So when are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend, ey?" She asked. I knew she was going to ask me this. "I..I don't know. I'm afraid. Afraid she''ll say no.." "WHUT?! Of course she'll say yes. You're so stupid. Okay, go one this dinner date with her, and after that you can choose to ask her or not. Maybe when we gou out clubbing, or on another date?" "Yea maybe you're right. Thank you Lily." I said. I pulled over in my garage. I said my goodbyes to Lily and gave her a hug. When i walked into my house the boys were awake. "I GOT SOME MCDONALDS BREAKFAST FOR YOU GUYS!" Right when i said that Niall attacked me to the ground. He crushed me, i couldn't breath. "NIALL GET OFFA ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed. He got offa me and pulled me up. "I'm sorry bro, i'm just hungry." He said. I hit his head and walked into the livingroom, where the lads were. I gave them their food and sat down. "So guys.. I'm taking Alli on a date. And i'm taking her to the beach after that. I was wondering, you guys wanna come? I already asked Lily, and it was fine by her." "I'LL COME!" He screamed with a mouth full of food, as he heard the name Lily. He ate like a pig. It was disgusting. "Niall please eat normal for once." Liam said. Thanks Liam, Thank you. "I'll call Danielle if she wants to join." He said. " Yes. I'll come too. But i don't think Ashley wants to join." Harry said. " I know. Just ask her, we'll see." I said. Louis was already calling Eleanor. When he hung up he said : " Yes we're coming too. Should be fun right?" " Yes, thanks guys." I said and continued eating my food.