Chapter 4

I trudged over to where my mother stood with steam practically falling out of her ears. She doesn’t care about how many boyfriends I’ve had much less how far I’ve gone with said boyfriends which was a lot farther than just holding hands but she does care about me tainting her reputation. I’m kind of a manwhore but as long as parents and coworkers don’t know, I can do whatever I want. I’d like to say that I haven’t been with more guys than I can count on my hands but I’m the star of my football team and I have needs. I fall fast and hard and I admit that I do move on a bit faster than I should. But Ashton was different, I still wanted to be with him.

"I know you didn’t just get in a fight in front of every single one of my coworkers, because if you did you can bet your ass that you will never see Alec or Asher or whatever his name is ever again!” she yelled. Wow, she doesn’t even know his name or that he left to be a slut in Florida shamelessly.

“His name is Ashton,” I mumble. “And I really liked him until he left to go to Florida and sleep around without having to worry about cheating! So don’t worry about me begging to see that whore!” I yelled now fuming about her ignorance to even know what was happening in her son’s life. “I’m going back to the cabin so you don’t have to worry about me embarrassing you anymore.”

I strutted over to Luke who had seen the whole fight and now had his mouth open wide in a way that could only be described as shock. “As hot as your mouth would be around me, you should probably close it, wouldn’t want to catch flies,” I smirk and wink feeling on top of the world. Nothing could bring me down right now.

Luke’s cheeks filled with blush and everything that had just happened seemed to fade away as I closed the gap between us and pressed my lips to his flawless ones. My hands found his and pulled them up to wrap them around my neck never breaking the kiss. I turned my head slightly to fit with lips even better than they already did while my hands laid over his where they still were locked behind my neck. When I finally pulled away, I looked over at my mom to see her glaring at the small space between me and the blonde boy. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my cabin thinking of all the things he really could do with his mouth. Restrain yourself!

I opened the door and slammed it immediately turning to Luke and pushing him against the door, slamming our lips together hungrily. I licked his bottom lip trying to gain entrance but he was obviously still uncomfortable with the situation. I grinded against on him causing him to let out a gasp giving me a chance to slip my tongue in. Instead of enjoying the kiss, he pushed me off almost making me to fall over.

“Calum, get off of me! I don’t like you, I thought you knew that by now!” Luke yelled angrily.

“You’re gay and you won’t even acknowledge it because you’re afraid to actually like a guy, and a guy that could take care of you a lot better than some bitch might I add. I can make you feel so good if you let me,” I plead. “Let me do one thing for you and if you don’t like it, then we don’t ever have to talk again.”

Luke thinks for a second before he nods and lets me grab his hand to take him to the living room. As soon as we walk in, I push him down on the couch and crawl on top of him straddling his waist. I begin to kiss him on his lips and trail them down to his neck where I kiss and suck on his soft skin causing him to bite his lip to keep from moaning out. The sight makes my skinny jeans even tighter. I rest my calloused fingers on his lips silently making him to open his eyes.

“Don’t stop yourself, say my name, please say my name,” I say softly. I begin to kiss his collarbone and graze my teeth over the sensitive skin causing him to wince slightly. I blow cold air on his neck to soothe the new lovebite.

“Calum…” Luke breathily moaned. I could no longer stand the fact that we were both still fully clothed so I sat up and pulled my shirt up over my head from behind my head. Luke shamelessly eyed my toned stomach and I could feel his jeans getting tighter right under me. I smirked inwardly before I began to move my hips in a circle. “Calum, oh god.” I put my hands on his hips and began trailing my finger up under his shirt moving them in small circles making him shiver. When his back arched slightly, I pulled the shirt up letting him know what I was trying to do.

He lifted his arms above his head letting me slowly pull his top up baring his lean chest and broad shoulders. I leaned down to trail soft, sloppy kisses down his chest with my hands tracing circles on his hips.

"Calum? Are you in here?" the voice I had been dying to hear shouted through out the building. Ashton came back for me.