Chapter 7

Chapter 7

We could hear Harry arguing with Zayn and Liam in the basement.

"But I really have to PEE!" Harry complained. "I'm going up."

"NO!" Zayn and Liam shouted in unison.

"But I gotta GO!"

"Just go in a cup!"

"There are no cups!"

"Well TOO BAD!"

"If I don't go now I'm gonna go on YOU!" I heard some banging and thumping, then footsteps. The door opened and Lou tackled the curly kid.

"LET ME GO! I GOTTA PEE! NOW!" Harry yelled, but Louis only pinned him down. There were more footsteps and Liam and Zayn appeared.

"RUN!" Zayn screamed and they took off down the hallway. Louis went after them. Niall and I were laughing the whole time. I bent down, doubled-over in laughter. Niall did the same.

A figure made collision with him and they both went tumbling on the floor.

I laughed even harder.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I hicupped. Then I Liam ran into ME and we went tumbling down.

Niall and I looked at each other and started all over again.

Zayn groaned, who obviously ran into Niall too hard and Liam was panting. Joy.

Louis found us in a heap on the floor and smirked. I stopped laughing and slowly stood up. Niall did the same and we both bolted for the hallway at the same time. I heard footsteps coming after us.

Niall dove into a closet and I followed. He locked the door.

"Wait, why would a closet this small have a lock?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I know you're in there." Lou snickered from the other side of the door.

"Why are you after us anyways? We didn't do anything!" Niall questioned.

"Well, firstly, Lexi took a picture of me that she may or may not have tweeted and you...... You just deserve this." He informed.

"Is 'firstly' even a word?" I wondered.

"IT IS IN MY VOCAB!" He shouted. Everything went silent and I was getting cramped. My body was smashed up against Niall's and was kinda weird.

Wait, not weird. It almost felt..... normal. Like we were meant to be positioned like this. WHAT AM I SAYING?! This is NOT right!

I couldn't move an inch and niether could he. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. His blonde hair fell into his eyes and his blazing blue eyes said everything about him and his past.

Happiness. Hurt. Depression. Change. Passion. And..............

Niall leaned closer and so did I. We were so close............

"AHA!" Lou said, holding up a key. I scream. He flinched and I grab Niall why I could. We darted around a corner. A door swings open and I run into it and he does the same. Niall fell first, then I fell on top of him. My sight blurred and darkened at the edges. My mind went blank.

************************************************************************************************************************

"This is so going on Twitter." I heard someone say. My eyelids fluttered open and I see Louis standing over me with a phone in his hand. It flashes.

Or I should say us.

"Hey!" I said and get up. My back hurt like crazy and I had a headache. I groaned.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I think..." I snatched the phone out of his hands and sprinted up the stairs to my room. I locked the door and flopped onto my bed.

I looked at the picture Lou took and scream. I heard laughter outside my door. I marched to the door and swing it open, growling. He had collision to the door and fell, completely lifeless. From now on I will always remember that doors are your friend and not your enemy.

I glance at the picture again. Niall's and my face were covered in drawings from, I'm assuming, Louis and it looked like we were sleeping on the floor together, me on top of him. I went to the bathroom and scrubbed my face with soap. It didn't come off. I searched through the drawers and found a skin cleaner. I tried that, with no luck. I fumed and found a black permanent marker. I read the small print.

DO NOT USE MARKER ON SKIN OR CLOTHES-MARKER WILL DISAPPEAR WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

I scream. Again.

My throat was starting to hurt and I stopped screaming. I went back to the lifeless Louis. I started to panic. What if he didn't wake up? What do I do? It would be all my fault.

"LEEYUUM!" I yelled. Footsteps came thumping up the 2 flights of stairs and Liam appears.

"Oh good, your awake." He said. Then he looked at my face and the lifeless Louis. I started to say something, but he interrupted.

"I'm not concerned about the motionless Louis. I just wanna know what happened to your face."

I told him the story and he actually isn't phased by all of the craziness. I left out the part about Niall and me, though.

"We should just let the marker disappear by itself. We'll just have to wait for Niall to wake up. Lou will awaken too.....eventually." He trailed off. My jaw dropped. "Well, you did hit him pretty hard!"

"I didn't hit him! The door did!" I protested.

"But you pushed the door!" We argued until someone called out 'FOOD!' from downstairs. I would never miss a meal. I didn't even eat breakfast!

************************************************************************************************************************

So......

Is it good or what?

Dedications, anyone?

I can totally see this entire happening. It amuses me.

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, READ, LIKE, COME BACK FOR MORE, DO SOMETHING SIMILAR, REREAD ORDERS.

That's right, peeps. I said ORDERS.

Jk.

Much love.

~Star******************************************************************************************************************