Chapter 3

Hey, peeps! This chap is basically part 2 of Chap 3 because it was so short, but it's not so..............Enjoy!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, READ, LIKE, COME BACK FOR MORE.

~Star******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of voices downstairs. I guess the others had arrived. My head felt groggy and my back shot pains up my spine whenever I moved. Joy.

I slowly sat up and made my way to my suitcases. I found a brush and combed through my knotted hair. When I finished, clumps of chocolate brown hair were tangled in the bristles. My small lips and almost black eyes made my complextion worse.

I found the elevator my dad had told me about, thank god, and it took me down to the main floor. The double doors opened and I walked out and down the hall. I had no idea where I was going, just following where the voices seemed louder, I guess. Every step I took jolted a pain up my spine and made me more weary. What if whoever lived with my dad didn't like me? I would have a pleasant visit here, that's for sure.

But boy, was I wrong.

************************************************************************************************************************

I entered a large room, bigger than our family room back home. A giant flatscreen hung on the wall and 4 figures sat on a couch. It would actually be better to say that 4 hot teenage guys sat on a couch. Who were staring at me.

It would be even better to say that these 4 hot teenage guys were all members of my favorite band.

I gasped and froze when I realized who they were. I decided to scream which wasn't the smartest move.

"DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. As I heard my dad's footsteps stumble down the stairs, I was thinking that maybe this was all a dream, that maybe I actually wasn't here living with my dad, that maybe my mom didn't actually have breast cancer.

He appeared in the entryway wearing a hockey mask and was holding a pillow as a shield.

"What happened?! Are you okay?!" He asked all panicky.

"Umm, I'm fine, I was just going to ask why didn't you tell me you lived with One Direction...... Why are you wearing that though?"

"Uh, usually they're doing something dangerous... So I was going to save you....." He mumbled, embarrassed. My dad stared at the floor and I bursted into a fit of giggles. I heard other laughter and I turned to see the 4 members of One Direction all doubled over. Wait, wasn't there supposed to be 5 guys......?

"Hey, where's Niall?" He questioned the guys, as if reading my mind. He stared straight at Liam, and none of the other guys made I contact.

"Well, you see......" Liam started, scratching the back of his head, looking down at the floor. "We went shopping and Niall brought Mara for some reason and he wouldn't leave and they were doing stuff in the middle of the store and we didn't force him home because we thought Lexi was coming tomorrow, so, yeah." My dad sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Just make sure he even comes home." And with that he left, he left, leaving the pillow on the ground, along with the mess that was already forming. Louis, then stood up and took my hand.

"Hello, miss Lexi. I'm the Louis Tomlinson." He said in an announcer's voice and kissed my hand, which made me giggle again.

"Lou I think she already knows who we are.......Probably more than she should." Liam said, smiling.

"Welcome, love." Harry told me, as he playfully shoved Louis to take my other hand. They kept on their playfulness until Harry kissed his cheek and Louis jumped back pretending to be disgusted. Harry looked hurt, until Louis hugged him and said," Just kidding. I'll always love my Hazza."

"And my Boo Bear." He replied.

"Bromance......." Zayn muttered, then grinned at me. "I think you're going to love it here."

And I thought I was.

I mean who wouldn't want to stay with the world famous, hot, British-Irish, teenage boy band, One Direction?