Chapter 5

Everyone go read neongreenniall stories! They are phenomiNIALL! SO GET YOUR PEEP OVER THERE!

And yes, maybe I did decide to post another chap before I left.

************************************************************************************************************************

Since Niall and Mara were upstairs doing stuff, Liam and I  decided to swim in the underground pool in the backyard (I know, it's crazy there's a pool right next to a lake right?!) with the other guys.

When I went back to my room to change, I heard voices down the hall and I quietly snuck down the to the door where they were coming from. The door was cracked and I peeked in. I couldn't see anything, so I opened the door a little more and.........

I gave a small shriek and Niall and Mara turned to look at me. I shut the door and let a sigh of relief out. I did not want to ever see that again.

I threw on a bikini and headed downstairs. I found the backdoor and approached the pool. All of the guys were already in.

"Come on, Lexi. You scared?" Harry teased. I dipped my foot in and the water sent a shiver up my body.

"It's freezing!" I complained. I stuck my other foot in, but before I could move again, someone submerged and grabbed my leg.

I shrieked and was pulled into the icy water. I tried to reach the surface, but the hand keeps pulling me down. I started screaming, but only bubbles escaped my mouth. My head was becoming faint and everything was darkened at the edges. Finally, the hand released me and I bobbed up at the surface. I started coughing wildly and Liam helped me out of the pool.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I think." I choked back. He sent Harry a death glare and sat me down on a chair.

"Harry! Are you trying to make her hate us?!" Liam scolded.

"Jeez! Just trying to have a little fun is all. Sorry!" Harry replied, rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to turn the pool heater on."

******************************************************************************************

I decided to join the guys back in the pool, since the heater was on, but I instantly regretted it the first part of it.

"Chicken fight!" Louis yelled.

Louis and Harry paired up and Liam called being the referee.

"I guess it's just you and me, babe." Zayn said. I smiled at him and climbed onto his back, this time I fortunately did not hurt my spine. Liam called start and Zayn and Harry circled, keeping their opponent across from them. I watched Louis warily, eyeing his own to see where he was looking. I have to say, I've gotten pretty good at this game over the years. I can tell what the other person is aiming for.

I could tell the Louis was going to shove me, so I got a tighter grip on Zayn's neck and braced myself. He did end up shoving, but he shoved Zayn's chest.  Zayn was off balance, so Harry elbowed him in the side and we fell over.

"Victory!" Harry shouted.

"No one can overcome the Chicken King!" Lou bellowed and did a liitle dance. I started giggling along with a laughing  Zayn and Harry because of the terms 'Chicken King' sounded so funny.

"I declare a rematch!" I said.

This time Harry and Lou switched places, so I figured it should be payback time for Harry. I evilly smirked at him while he only snickered.

"You're a girl, what can I say?" Harry faked a smile.

"You could say,"I forfeit."

"Nah."

"You don't know what I can do." I evilly laughed. Louis gave me a weird look.

Zayn and Lou circled and when he stepped closer to them, I made a move.  I pretended to swipe a hand toward Harry's side, and of course he dodged it, but then I kicked his OTHER side, actually making contact, and he groaned. While he mourned over one little kick, I kicked him where a guy never wants to be kicked and Harry doubled over, sliding off Louis. There was my revenge.

Zayn cheered and I only laughed.

"Who's the 'Chicken King' now?" I said to Lou who chuckled when I flapped my arms like a chicken. Harry glared at me and I said," Sorry!" In a really high-pitched voice, pretending to mock his Harry's words as I skipped inside, triumphant that I was now showed him what I could do.

******************************************************************************************

When I finished taking a shower and drying my hair, I finally got a look at my closet. It was as big as my old bedroom and my new bedroom was as big as our old family room. I unpacked all of the clothes from my suitcase and I hung them on the hangers in the closet.

When I was going to head back downstairs to find the guys, I saw the door to the room that Niall and Mara were in earlier all the way opened. I decided to peek in again and found them passed out under the covers of a bed. I did not want to look under those covers, and I wasn't goings I anyways, so I left in search of the others.

At least, now I could finally meet Niall without him being drunk.

I hope we can just start over.

************************************************************************************************************************

I made this chap extra long just for you guys! And just for neongreenniall! Especially her because she's just so nice! Well, it may not be EXTRA long, but it's longer than usual.

I hope you get my point.