Intro

Intro

The gleaming in her eyes were always sparkling with laughter. I would never forget her sweet, melodic voice. Her personality gave me joy. She gave me joy. I loved everything about her.

I loved her.

I had everything ready. The moment, the words, the ring. We were happy together and I wanted to be with her forever.

But then I recieved the call that changed my life.

************************************************************************************************************************

"Mr. Horan?"

"That's me."

"I'm afraid I have some bad news about your girlfriend, Cailee."

Silence.

"Go on." I finally said.

"This morning she was in a movie theatre, with a friend. There was a shooting and 7 people died and 3 people were injured. I'm afraid Cailee was one of the 7 people who passed, along with her friend. It was too late to save them. They had died instantly."

I had dropped the phone and stood there, dazed.

************************************************************************************************************************

I wouldn't do anything but sit in my room for the next few days, staring at the wall.

The day of the call was supposed to be the night I proposed to her.

A piece of me was taken that day and I knew it could never be returned.

My heart only beated for her.

************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

So, how is it so far?

VOTE, COMMENT, READ, LIKE, FAN, COME BACK FOR MORE, VOTE AGAIN, BE MY FRIEND.

Today I was prancing around my living room like a happy unicorn for no reason.

We all have our moments.

Love you, peeps.

~Star******************************************************************************************************************