Chapter 6

Chapter 7

The next morning, I woke up really late since I wasn't used to the time in London. At least my back didn't hurt anymore. I took a quick shower and threw on some sweats. I was having a bad hair day, so I tied it into a sloppy ponytail. The scent of pancakes wafted to my nose and I literally sprinted downstairs, I was too impatient to wait for the elevator. Nothing could ever stop me from getting food, not even a giant, hairy spider, which I have a phobia of.

"FOOD!!!!!!!!" I yelled when I entered the kitchen. I bumped into Harry who was carrying a plate of stacked pancakes. He dropped the plate and thank god the plate was plastic and didn't break, but all of the pancakes went flying. I looked up to see a pancake on Louis' head and one on Zayn's face. I quickly took my phone out and snapped a picture.

"Are you going to tweet that?" Lou asked.

"It'd be better if you didn't know." I smirked. I didn't even have a twitter. I just don't think it's worth having one.

I took the smart move and ran up the stairs to a random door. I could hear footsteps behind me, so I dove in the nearest room. I locked the door and sighed. Lou and Zayn banged on the door, shouting things that were muffled. I turned to see a figure in a bed and my first reaction was to scream. The figure popped up and screamed back. We kept screaming back at each other until I noticed how quiet the other side of the door was.

Then Zayn said, "I think she notices Niall and vice versa." They both started laughing and I fumed. I opened the door and growled. They only stared back at me.

I screamed at them.

They finally got how bad it was going to get and this time THEY ran. I caught up and grabbed Zayn on the stairs and we ended up rolling down them together. I kind of rode him down though.

"LOU! HELP ME!!!!!!!" Zayn cried when I pinned him down. Louis appeared with my other phone. Yes, I have 2 phones for some reason.

"I'll drop this if you don't let him go." He threatened.

"I'll post this if you do. And I'm not letting him go." I replied, showing him the picture. While my attention was on Louis, Zayn swiped my phone away from me and tossed it to Lou who caught it and ran.

"Hey!" I said as I finally released Zayn.

I found Louis holding both of my phones over the pool.

"You wouldn't." I exclaimed.

"Oh, but I would." He waved them back and forth over the water while I took a few steps closer and grabbed them both.

"Hey!" He cried as I sprinted toward the elevator, desperate. I repeatedly jabbed the close button and right when the doors were about to shut, Louis stuck his head in. He looked so funny that I took another picture. He shot me a death glare and tried to get his head out of the elevator doors.

"Wait, Louis. Stay still and I help you out." I told him. "3, 2, 1....." I pushes as hard as I could, but the doors wouldn't budge open. I pressed the open button without any luck. We started yelling for help. I heard Harry's voice.

"Boobear?" He asked. When he probably realized what was happening, I could hear him laughing like a mad man.

"Could you just get us out of here?" I said.

"Hang on." I listened to him leave and come back with the others. They all were wheezing by the time I was basically suffocating in that darn elevator. I heard someone snap a picture and then say,"I am so tweeting this...."

"You are so gonna regret it if you tweet anything." Louis growled.

"Oops. Looks like we already did, mate!" Zayn called.

"Guys! I can't breathe in here!" I said, coughing.

"Okay, maybe we should focus now on helping them...." I heard Liam say. There's Daddy Direction for you.

******************************************************************************************

Somehow the lads got us out of the elevator and when they finally did, Lou chased them all over the house until they locked themselves inside the basement. On their move, that wasn't smart because Harry kept screaming,"Spider! SPIDER!!!" And Zayn and Liam wouldn't let him out.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I turned to see the blonde boy.

"Hello." He said in his Irish accent.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"I didn't know you were here. Otherwise I would have home yesterday."

"You actually kind of did.... With Mara."

"Oh, really? Sorry about that. I don't remember what I even did yesterday."

"I think that's because you were drunk....." I told Niall awkwardly.

"Oh my god! I was drunk?! I'm so sorry! I... I had no idea what I was doing then. What did I do?" He blushed wildly.

"You probably don't want to know."

"Right." Awkward silence filled the room. I replayed this mornings events which came down to where we were screaming at each other.

"So what did the lads do this time?" I told him everything from where I tripped on Harry to where they were now.

"You know, Louis won't ever leave that door." Niall mentioned when I finished.

"I bet he wouldn't." I chuckled.

************************************************************************************************************************

This is kind of a filler chap, so yeah. Enjoy!

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, READ, LIKE, COME BACK FOR MORE, EAT A PEEP. :)

Wait, I wouldn't do that because you are a peep........... ;)

Remember to go check out xXChocolate_CakeXx because the stories are brilLIAM!

~Star******************************************************************************************************************