Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"What time is it?" I yawned after the guys had given a tour of the house to me.

"About 11 a.m. Why? Are you planning on leaving so soon?" Liam joked. I stuck my tounge out at him and said," I just wanna know what time it is in the U.S."

"Figure it out, then."

"But I don't want to." I whined. I can be lazy at times. He sighed.

"About 5 a.m."

"WHAT?! I am SO going to bed. NOW." I rested my head on his lap and fell asleep.

Am I serious living with One Direction? Even if it's only for a short while?

************************************************************************************************************************

I fely myself being lifted off the couch and carried down the hall. I hear the elevator ding and feel it go up. It dings again and I feel myself layed on my bed. I open my eyes to see a smiling face and dazzling blue eyes, blonde hair glinting and sparkling.

Now I know why any girl would instantly take him.

And I now know why people feel the need to do that.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. Then he said something in a whisper that I would never forget.

"I love you."

************************************************************************************************************************

A door slammed and my eyes fluttered open. I was still on the couch, laying in Liam's lap. So that was all just a dream?

I saw 2 figures stumble from down the hallway, and when my head cleared up, I saw it was some chick and a guy, who were obviously drunk. And those 2 people were not just some chick and a guy.

They were Mara Coffs and Niall Horan. You could know it was them from a mile away. Especially Mara. Her hair was dyed to the color of an ugly bleached yellow and she wore too much make-up. The only reason she is famous is because her dad was a movie director and he gave her all the leads, even though saying she isn't great is an understatement.

Niall and Mara entered the room, smelling strongly of alcohol. They were clumsy, as you know when people get drunk, and we're tripping over each other. Niall spotted me.

"Hey, Leeyum, you got yo self a new gurlfriend?" He slurred. By then, Liam was awake, with all of the noise they were making.

"Another slut, I can tell." Mara scoffed. Niall led her away to the elevator. It was obvious what they were going to do. Liam was shaking his head and I asked what was wrong.

"Well, you see, ever since Niall's old girlfriend died, he's been broken, claiming he won't ever love someone the same way as he love her. He hooked up with Mara to get his mind off of Cailee and ever since she had been a bad influence to him. He won't break up with her, after we tried to convince him to."

"He should see that she's not good for him." I said.

"I know he does, but I think she actually  takes Cailee of his mind and that's really all he cares about right now."

"He's gonna have to move on someday."

"I know, but only he knows what it feels like to lose someone you love."

************************************************************************************************************************

Go check out polkadotqueen17 stories-they are 1D related and fabuLOUIS! So go!

Btw, is the story getting boring at all?

~Star******************************************************************************************************************