Chapter 16

Okay please, please, please  vote or comment if you like, I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks to everyone that already does and if not its still cool at least your reading. : )

I hope you all like it! xoxo

Allison's POV

"Holy crap, what happen to your face?" I asked a little concerned with all the bruising and cuts he had covering his face. I know I didn't do all that with just a couple of smacks. Feeling Blane's grip tighten around me I turned and looked at him raising my eye brows.

"What he didn't tell you after you left last night he beat the shit out of me." Steff said sounding pissed. Pulling away from Blane I look over at Steff letting the concern show on my face.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking his face over.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He said looking at Blane which made me turn and look to find him pulling himself out of the pool.

"What are you doing here?" Blane asked threw a clenched jaw, walking right up in his face looking fierce.

"I came to see my girlfriend dumb ass." Steff said looking in my direction with a sad look on his face.

"You aren't shit to her, so fuck off." Blane yelled giving him a push making Steff stumble.

Not wanting them to fight I pushed myself out of the pool going up between them putting my hand on both of their chests.

"Stop please." I said in a calm voice. "What do you want Steff, and how the hell did you know where I was?" I asked frowning.

"I called your dad and told him me and you had a fight and you weren't picking up my calls so he told me you were over here."

"Well, what do you want?" Blane snapped. Steff shot him a dirty look then turn back to me softening his eyes.

"I came to apologize." He said taking my hand off his chest and holding it with both his. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to put my hands on you, I love you so much. I don't want to see you hurt." He said lifting his hand and running it across my bruised cheek.

"Fuck I didn't mean to do this, all this alpha shit is really fucking with my head." He said looking like he was about to cry.

Not really knowing what to do I did the only thing that came to mind. I dropped my hand from Blane and hugged Steff.

"Really Allison, he smacked you around just last night and now your comforting him." Blane yelled. Feeling Steff shaking and let out a sob I turned to Blane giving him a dirty look and mouthed for him to shut up.

"No, I'm not going to sit by and watch him play you like this." Blane growled. I turned my head to see him shaking all over. Man what am I doing, he's right I might still have fillings for Steff because we were together for so long but I can't let myself get caught up with all his shit anymore. I was about to pull away when Blane opened his mouth.