Chapter 29

Allison's POV

On the way to the pack house I couldn't seem to quit staring at Blane so I wasn't paying much attention to where we were going until we pulled up to Sara house. "What are we doing here? I thought we had to go meet up with Alpha Tom and the rest of the pack." I said when he came around to open the car door for me.

"I'm going and your staying here, I don't want you anywhere near Steff." Blane said grabbing my hand and trying to pull me out of the truck.

"I can't, I don't want to stay here alone. Just let me go with you." I said shaking my head and trying to pull my hand away from his. I knew that if Steff broke out of the hospital then he would be coming straight for me and I didn't want to be alone.

"Come on Allison I don't have time to fight right now." He said pulling against my arm still trying to get me out of the truck. "I know that you've been having a lot of problems but we can't sit here and argue about something stupid, now please Allison just get out of the truck so I can leave." He said letting go of my arm and looked down at the ground with a frown.

I felt a little piece of my heart ache for him. Man I didn't realize that I've been stressing him out like this. I got out of the truck and took a step towards him only to have him take a step away from me and shake his head no. Which only made my frown deepen.

"I know that if you touch me right now I'm not going to hesitate pulling you back in the truck and taking you again." He said giving me a sexy smile. "I have Alpha duties to attend to now, I can't just sit around having sex with you all the time as much as I would love to I can't." I smiled really big to that and grabbed a hold of his arm taking the two steps between us before he could pull away. Now that's a good idea to keep him here.

"Now there would be nothing wrong with that." I whispered in his ear and started kissing down his neck as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He sighed and shook his head no as he ran his hands up my back pulling me closer to his body. His hands reached my hair and he tangled his fingers in it pulling my head back to look up at him.

Then he let out a chuckle and pulled his body back. " Someone's trying to play dirty." He said giving me a lustful look and a quick peck on the lips. "But I really have to go. When I get back we can do whatever you want." He said winking.

"Please don't leave." I whispered and looked down trying to hide the tears that stung at my eyes.

"Allison you know I have to, I'm the next in line to take over the Alpha position and if a person out of our pack is going around hurting people like this I need to be there." He said pulling my face back up so I was looking at him. "Baby why are you crying?" He asked wiping away my tears.

"Because I'm..." I took a couple big breaths. You can do this just tell him everything that's happened. "I'm the reason Steff broke out and he's coming after me." I rushed out.

His eye brows knotted together and he frowned. "What do you mean he broke out because of you and why would he come after you?" He asked.

"Well I um I told him some thing that made him upset." I said trying to go around what was said. When he just stood there looking at me I sighed and went on. "I told him I was pregnant and he freaked out."