Chapter 21

Pic of Steff and his new hair cut >>>>

Allison's POV

Sara and I were about to watch a movie when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." I yelled running for the door. I opened it wide until I seen who was standing there and I slightly closed it trying not to be noticeable. Steff was standing there with a big smile on his face but that's not what made me stare. I couldn't keep my eyes off his head. All his beautiful hair was gone. I mean gone, not like a cute hair cut but gone either but shaved bald.

"Holy shit, what did you do to your hair?" I asked raising my eyebrows, but still closed the door a little more so that it was pretty much my head peeking out it.

"Yeah, I kinda got a jacked up hair cut." He said with a shy smile while rubbing the back of his head. After all that's been going on between us this is the first time I've seen him acting normal.

Still keeping the door a jarred with my foot I asked, "So whats up."

"Oh yeah sorry, I just came to tell you how sorry I am for all the shit that's happened between us. Fuck I can't believe the shit I did." He said seeming a little nervous which only made me a little nervous myself. Plus for some reason he kept his left arm behind his back.

"Well that's good to hear." I said awkwardly.

"So you and Blane are like a couple now?" He asked giving me a sad smile. Man this is really awkward I can't just sit here talking all normal.

"Really Steff you're going to have small talk with me? The last time I seen you, you were tying to break down the door to get to me. For what I have know clue. Seriously what's going on with you, your like a whole other person now and it's starting to scare the crap out of me." I said feeling nervous as fuck now that I let it all out, no telling how he's going to react. Still having a little bit of balls I asked. "And why the hell are you keeping your hand behind your back?"

"Oh man, I forgot about these." He said bringing his hand from around his back to reveal a beautiful bouquet of flowers. "Like I said I'm here to tell you how sorry I am and to hope that we could at least go back to being friends." He said handing me the flowers. I couldn't help but to lean in and smell them. But I still had this uneasy feeling towards him.

"Um thanks." I said because I wasn't sure I was really ready to forgive him yet.

"What you don't like them?" He asked showing the first sign of anger. I jumped back a little at his out burst. Now this is the Steff I was getting use to.

"No I like them, I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. Blane and I are kind of seeing each other now." I said in a calm voice trying not to upset him.

"Oh I know." He said in a very calm voice. "I got it, you found your mate. I knew if we weren't mates that one day this was going to happened, I just took it bad at first. I know I would like to stay friends still though." He said giving me a smile. Okay he is taking this a lot better then I thought he would. Not really wanting to be friends any more but not really sure how he would take it I just put a big fake smile on and nodded my head.

"Yeah that's cool we can stay friends. Well me and Sara are about to watch a movie, so I guess I'll talk to you later." I said starting to close the door.

"Really, what kind of movie." He asked putting his hand on the door stopping me from closing it. Fuck I don't want him to try and come in I thought trying to think of a movie that he wouldn't like.

"Um, it's a zombie movie." I said knowing he hates when I made him watch those kinds of movies. That's one thing me and Blane had in common, we both liked zombie movies. No matter how low budget or stupid they seemed to everyone else. My fake smile turned into an actual smile. Then I remembered I was standing in front of Steff.