Chapter 9

"I smell baconnnnnn," I said in a sing song voice as I made my way downstairs.

   "Well you aren't wrong there darling," sang Damon back in the same voice.

   I turned the corner to find bacon, eggs, and waffles all set out on the table and Damon was standing by the fridge taking out the orange juice. I walked up to him and planted a quick kiss on his lips and proceeded to sit at the table and shovel food onto my plate. Damon came and sat down with me and stared.

   "What?" I asked before stuffing bacon into my mouth.

   "So who is he?" he asked with a knowing look.

   "Who's who?" I was playing dumb. He knew me too well.

   "The guy that made you leave the business party," 

   "Oh Brandon, he's just my stupid stalker,"

   "Is that all? Don't lie to me Emmy, I can see right through you," he was watching my every move to detect any lies.

   "I met him, we hooked up, same old. He seemed kinda different I guess, we talked and he hasn't given up trying to change me," I avoided eye contact because I was starting to get a little teary.

   "Maybe you should give it a try...? Emmy maybe your school girl slut faze is coming to an end, maybe its time to settle down with this guy that you are obvioulsy crazy about," Damon advised while reaching out his hand to pat my own that was laying on the table. With that he got up, cleared his plate and grabbed his shoes and keys. 

   "Where are you going?" I asked with alarm evident in my voice. I didn't want him to leave, I needed my best friend.

   "It looks to me as if a certain stalker is approaching and I think I should give you two some time alone," he blew me a kiss and walked out the door. 

  Not eve a second later another tall and muscular body had filled the empty doorway. Brandon stood there in all his glory taking in the sight of me standing by the door in just a grey tshirt and panties. 

   "You ran away from me last night," Brandon took a cautious step into the house and closed the door behind him.

   " Well I wasn't really prepared to see my stalker at a business party," I took a small step towards him. 

   "I don"t like it when you run from me, it's getting very tiresome but I still won't give up," I took one giant step to fill the distance between us. My head was now ery close to his shoulder and I had to look slightly upwards to maintain eye contact with him.

   I thought for a moment what Damon had said earlier. Maybe it is time to try and give this whole settling down thing a shot. Brandon is after all very different from NIcholas and I know that he wouldnt hurt me that way Nick did. 

  "Maybe I should stop running then," I breathed and inclined my head up to meet his lips with mine. 

   He complied in an instant, putting one hand around my waist and planting the other firmly in my hair. He pulled my golden locks slightly to deepen the embrace. Within an instant I had my legs around his waist and my back against the wall as we were caught up in an unbreakable moment. Next thing I knew, we were naked in my bed making the sweet love that we had both been waiting for since the first date night. 

   After that we laid in bed for hours, tangled in each thers limbs and talking about anything and everything. But all good things have to come to an end as his phone gave off a shrilling BEEP and he had to leave for work. He smoothly put on his pants but continued down the stairs without a shirt. I wrapped myself in the sheets to walk him out. 

  "Where is your shirt?" I asked confused.

   "Well as I recall, not all my clothing made it upstairs," he winked and bent down to pick up the shirt that had been ripped off by the door. 

I smirked and gave off a little giggle. Woah wait I never giggle, this boy is driving me crazy.

   "So you're going to stop running from me?" he asked with a pleading look.

   I slowly walked over to him while swaying my hips, watching him get a dazed look over his eyes. I stood on my toes and put my lips to his ear, "I'm all yours babe."

  He seemed to let go of the breath he was holding and wrapped his arms around my to give me a very emotional kiss.

   "Well in that case, I will catch you later girlfriend. I'll see you at school," with another swift kiss to my lips he walked out to his care and left me leaning against the door with the brightest smile on my lips. 

RRIIIIINNNGGGG RIIIIINNNNGGGG 

   The sound of my phone echoed through the empty house.

   "Hello?" 

   "I told you so," came the sugary voice of Damon.

"Shut up you," I laughed and hung up the phone still silently laughing to myself. 

*THE NEXT MORNING*

   "So no more sleeping around?" asked Lexi the next morning at school.

   "Im fully commited," I replied with a smile playing on my lips.

   "Well I'm just so happy for you Emma! This is like so awesome and he is so good looking," Brittany got a dreamy look in her eyes but thought better of it after the death glare I gave her.

   "Yeah, dreamy and all mine," I declared walking into my math class.

   There he was. My god-like boyfriend leaning against the desk with my math teacher. He glanced up and a beautiful smile lit his face as he saw me walk in. He took two big steps and engulfed me in a ber hug and planted a swift kiss on my lips in front of the entire class. I heard some wolf whistles and an uncomfortable throat clearing from my teacher.

   "Emma could you please take your seat, thank you," the teacher called once Brandon broke away. 

   I took my seat which was unfortunately in front of Sherry as she had somehow gotten into this class. Suddenly I could feel her breath against my ear as she leaned forward to whisper something,     

   "Well isn't he handsome, it would be a shame if someone stole him from you."