Chapter 1

"Wow what a slut"

"Her skirt is more like a belt"

"She stole my boyfriend! That b*tch!"

"I really like her shoes"

People always whispered the same things as I walked down the steps, exiting the school with my posse. Although that last comment about my shoes earned a smack in the back of her head from her friend, it was just one more thing that made me smirk. They still worshipped me. The girls gave me death glares,the guys wolf-whistled loudly. Yup, just another average day at school.

"It's true though, your shoes are, like, so cute!" Brittney exclaimed flipping her perfect chocolate curls over her shoulder. Lexi nodded in agreement, her pin-straight blonde hair bouncing with her head.

"Thanks. They were, like, so expensive. Anyway I gotta run my darlings. I'll see you later." I waved as I hopped into my BMW white convertable. Living in California is so hard. Thank god my rich father made sure I had all the right things.

I drove down to my beach house and changed into my skimpy bikini, the blue one that showed off all my curves and was dangerousally close to being a couple strings. Perfect. It really was about time that I got my tan on, seriously. I walked out my back door which led straight to the corner of the huge beach. I sprawled out in the sunshine, enjoying the fact that no one else was around except a ground of boys playing in the water. Pssh, I'd be attracting their attention in a second, but I had no interest in flirting today. Closing my eyes, i started to drift off...

Suddenly, I felt my sunshine disapear as a huge shadow loomed over me. Stupid person.

"Go stand somewhere else you idiot" I sneered at the person blocking my future tan, without even looking up.

"Is that anyway to talk to the person that thinks you're gorgeous? Really now." A deep voice replied, sounding all mysterious.

I looked up to see the face of a god. I mean, this guy is smoking! He had dirty blond hair that swept into his eyes that happened to be a peircing blue. He had the perfect strong jaw line and was extremely well built with the perfect six pack.

"Well in that case, what were you saying?" I asked giving him my doe eyes. No guy in history could resist them and I used that knowledge to my advantage.

" The names Brandon by the way, and I was wondering if a pretty girl like you would like to go on a date with me later tonight." he wasn't asking really, I guess he was pretty cocky by the looks of it.

"I'll give you an answer once you hand me my tanning oil." I smirked pointing to my deck where the tanning oil was sitting.

As he walked over to get it, I was thinking of ways on how to really play this guy. I mean come on, who wouldn't start thinking of how to get this guy with me somewhere really special.

"What are you smirking about?" he asked sneaking up behind me.

"Oh nothing. Now that you got it though, would you mind putting some on my back for me?" I pouted looking up at him through my lashes, while flipping over. Without a word he complied, no shock there.

His gentle, smooth hands started messaging the oil into my back in a rythmic motion. Oh lord, did that feel good, I was in need of a good message.

"How was that?" His voice sounded huskily.

"Just wonderful. I will see you tonight and the names Emma by the way" I winked and walked into the house to grab a drink. I watched through the window as he stood there momentarliy dumbfounded and walked away shortly after.

********************************

"You look absolutely like amazing! I love that dress and it looks so good on you!" Lexi screeched, looking me up and down.

I was wearing a custom made turqoise sequin dress that came to mid thigh and 5 inch silver peep toe heels. My blond hair was curled and came half way down my back, my lashes wear painted with black mascara that made my blue eyes pop. Yeah, I looked fabulous.

A knock came from the door and Brittney rushed to get it.

"Hey Emma..." his smirk turned into a look of shock as I strutted into the room looking like the fabulous person I am.

"Hey Brandon. Lets get going because the sooner we go, the sooner we can get back" I gave a smirk of my own. "Goodnight ladies"

As we walked to his car that I couldn't be bothered to know, I looked at his outfit which looked gret on him. He had on black dress pants and a blue button down shirt with a black tie. Oh look at that, we match.

"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked innocently but a plan was forming in my head. I don't think that it will be to hard tricking him to come inside the house after dinner.

"We are going to Le Chez, a french restaurant" he explained. Thanks bud, kinda already guessed that by the french name. I had to keep the dumb act up because that is always part of every plan.